1.    #1  
    Chat Transcript
    Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to Danny.
    Danny: Hi
    Danny: Thank you for contacting Office Depot. Please allow me a few moments to research your request.
    Danny: I could see that the above order has been shipped and the delivery date for the order is Wednesday, August 24, 2011 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM. However, we do not have the tracking information available at the moment. No worries, you will receive the order within the scheduled delivery date.
    cha: That is what it says, but it just shipped last night..seems unreasonable. I understand alot of other people who ordered these touchpads from officedepot, received a shipping notification, and then suddenly their order was cancelled.
    cha: hello..?
    Danny: I am so sorry Cha, due to overwhelming response for this offer these has been few difficulties in shiiping the order and now all te orders have been shipped but the tracking details are not updated yet. I am so sorry that we do not have the tracking information with us. However, please do not worry. your order will be delivered to you within the scheduled delivery date.
    cha: do you have an idea who the carrier may be?
    Danny: I am so sorry Ch, but we do not have the information about the carrieer with us at the moment. However, I request you to check back later for more information on this order.
    Danny: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
    cha: ok so are you guaranteeing my order will arrive today?
    Danny: Cha, as per our records and the information we have, your order will be delivered today within the end of the day. Please feel free to get back to us for any further assistance and we will be happy to help you.
    cha: Is that a guaranteed yes?
    cha: Its really a simple yes or no...
    Danny: Yes Cha, please do not worry. Your order will be delivered today.
    cha:thank u
    Danny: You are welcome.
    "Danny" was infinitely more helpful than my chat with a rep from HP.

Honestly, I think I was talking to a 'bot.