1.    #1  
    Hello guys,
    This is my first post here, but I do have good news. Newegg has finally agreed to price match HP on the TP. Newegg.com - Company - Rowland Heights, CA | Facebook
    I got one hoping they would come through, and they did!!
    Damn should have ordered when they had em in stock...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Damn should have ordered when they had em in stock...
    ****, yea should have ordered them at regular price...
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    So when will this happen ? For previously purchased Touchpads or when HP gets the new shipment to sell ?
    Last edited by ehosey2; 08/24/2011 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Additional comments.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  5.    #5  
    The link on Facebook says that will be contacting all people who purchased one.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Yeah, I saw after the fact. Thank you for the info.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    im happy you are getting the price fix but at the same time not. if people chose to cheat the system and sell out stores before the sale i personally feel they should pay what the price was at the time. i was watching that price waiting for it to drop and before it ever it did they were sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    im happy you are getting the price fix but at the same time not. if people chose to cheat the system and sell out stores before the sale i personally feel they should pay what the price was at the time. i was watching that price waiting for it to drop and before it ever it did they were sold out.
    Well it seems to me like OP, and may other probably, took a risk and it paid off. I had considered it. But with an exchange only return policy and the fact that I wanted 4-7 of them. I wasn't willing to risk that much $. Even though NE has great Customer Service and I felt like they wouldn't let me down, I just couldn't take that chance.

So I say that for those folks that were courageous enough to take a chance, GOOD MOVE! And to NE, well thanks for keeping it real!