1.    #1  
    Really, it makes a difference.

I've heard everything from Chicago to somewhere in California. I stuck with the 5-7 day shipping and with my TP not being shipped until tomorrow (presumably), if it's coming from CA it'll take a week, easy; if it's coming from IL, maybe 2 days.
    I wouldn't complain though, at least you know you're getting one, unlike most folks here.
  3.    #3  
    I'm hardly complaining. Classes start next week and I know I (or a neighbor) will have to be around to sign for this.

Complaining? No, my dear boy, I am merely trying to expedite the process of getting a Touchpad into my hands.
    mine shipped out this morning from SOUTHAVEN, MS ordered 2 32gb from HP 8pm pdt friday night using the us Army code.

They are on a truck headed for Atlanta as I type, I should see them tomorrow!!!!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    mine shipped out this morning from SOUTHAVEN, MS ordered 2 32gb from HP 8pm pdt friday night using the us Army code.

They are on a truck headed for Atlanta as I type, I should see them tomorrow!!!!
    I did the same exact thing at the same time nd mine has not shipped.. SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryCrest View Post
    I am merely trying to expedite the process of getting a Touchpad into my hands.
    I can't fault you that!
    Mine went from MS to TX to IL to MO. Supposed to be delivered in IL today.
  8.    #8  
    Ostensibly this'll help other members here figure out their own shipping schedule before they get a tracking number...but really, this is a completely selfish thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post

correction: My Touchpads shipped from OLIVE BRANCH, MS (next door to Southaven, probably from the same warehouse but went to a different FedEx location) Now my order is in ELLENWOOD, GA (south of Atlanta). The accessories that I ordered after the Touchpads shipped from Southaven to Atlanta the went right past me in Greenville SC and are now in Charlotte NC??? Oh well I don't care about those because I bought a second set at O.D. yesterday and they will probably get here the same time as the other order anyway.
    Yup, mine's coming from Olive Branch MS also.
    Olive Branch, MS for me.
    iPhone 4 16GB Black | iPad 2 WiFi 32GB Black
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    Quote Originally Posted by iWannaBeAdored View Post
    Olive Branch, MS for me.
    That's Memphis, TN area. Large HP fulfillment center here.
  13.    #13  
    I live in WisconSIN, so at least it's not going to come from the far West or East coasts.

No shipping info yet today...here's hoping it goes out tomorrow!
    Olive Branch MS - Independence KY - Keasby NJ and hopefully NYC tomorrow!