1.    #1  
    Hi all,

did someone already receive the difference to the fire sale price ?

br
    Patrick
    I got it from BestBuy
    Funny thing is he was telling me that you will not receive any support from BB if you want refund. LOL
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Office Depot did a "price match" so I got basically $450 back on the $600 I paid for my 32GB.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    I received mine and my Touchpad was originally purchased from HP on 7/1.
    As of yesterday Staples is "price matching" all HP Touchpads regardless of when they were purchased. I got got my refund yesterday for my touchpad I purchased 7/14, though they did have to call corporate to get it confirmed.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wlblack1 View Post
    I received mine and my Touchpad was originally purchased from HP on 7/1.
    How were you notified?
    I also bought from HP (ordered 06/19/11). Did you get an email confirmation, or did it just show up on your credit card?
    The Borg will trace their ancestry to the Treo180.

Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 300, 600, 650, 700wx, 800w, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre, TouchPad 32GB.
    I received an email notification from them saying I had been credited, but it has yet to show up on my bank account. Got the email on monday, and it says allow 3-5 business days to go through.