Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you will also start trying to swipe up on your PC, TV, and anything else that has an LCD.
    . . . even your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend. Embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    p.s. If you haven't tried this already, make sure your sound is turned all the way up, open up an app (any app), turn your Touchpad upside down (so both speakers are on the top), swipe up to go into card view, grab the app's card and pull it all the down, let go of the card and watch it fly off the screen. You should get some very cool sound effects:

thats q funny tho the volume has no effect on mine its always the same volume, i cant stop myself discarding apps that way now.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    That is (just one of) the magic of webOS. It just flows...
    Exactly the word I use. There's nothing like sitting at a bar with my Veer and zipping between e-mail, Twitter, web, SMS . . . and on and on. With advanced gestures on, it's just killer.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    "To give you a real quick example, my son has a Facebook account. His wall photo is used by Synergy as his contact picture on my phone. If he changes his wall photo, his contact picture updates to the new wall photo. If he makes a comment on Facebook, it is sent to my phone so I can keep track."

Synergy was pretty innovative 2 years ago, but it's been widely ripped off. My HTC Evo Shift 4G does this also (syncs and merges contact and calendar data from facebook, exchange and Google). Obviously, it doesn't monitor your son's Facebook account, though.
    Hopefully all these new owners will use the Touchpad for a few days and realize how much they DON'T want to put android on it.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
    Hopefully all these new owners will use the Touchpad for a few days and realize how much they DON'T want to put android on it.
    yea I don't plan on putting android on the touchpad just yet...webOS the is is def more fun to use and I don't need all the useless apps on android, just hope netflix somehow makes its way here and the touchpad will be perfect for my needs
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12