Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    1. Anyone know if you can listen to Google Voice messages on aTP?

2. Can you make a phone call via Google Voice on a TP?

Thanks!
    I'm also interested but didn't find an app.
    I don't think you can make phone calls since I don't think Google has a plug-in for the touchpad. However, I've been able to listen to voice messages through the web site.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    when you sign in to your google account in the accounts section.. you n receive and send text via gvoice
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Same as cthetfor. Via the website, I can listen to messages but making calls doesn't seem to work. Wish there was a fix for this as using Google Voice to make calls would be a huge bonus.
    there WAS a google voice app called Voogle but the developer pulled it, i think he said the upkeep was too much or something? u can try tweeting him for more info i THINK his twitter is mynameisconnor (maybe conner?) something like that. anyway i also think he said he might bring it back sometime, i believe he's working on multiple app releases right now and hasn't had the time to go back to it. i know he has a youtube app in the works
    Would definitely be interested in Google Voice calling over data. Becomes really handy when roaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by kat.hayes View Post
    1. Anyone know if you can listen to Google Voice messages on aTP?

2. Can you make a phone call via Google Voice on a TP?

Thanks!
    This is the only way:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2916015-post1.html

You could make a call this way through your phone but it will still use your minutes. There is no VOIP app for webOS and there never will be.
    thanks it worked like a charm.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Skype unlimited calling to the U.S. and Canada is 3 bucks a month 30 bucks a year