Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    On the iPad and iPhone you can go to m.google.com/sync and add more calendars that are shared under your google account. Is it possible on the TouchPad? Is there a browser available or patch that allows changing of the user agent?

Thanks.

Actually, I think I found my answer. I used Exchange for my Google account with the server as m.google.com. I logged onto m.google.com/sync using the iPad and saw that it had a "Palm" device. Google apparently limits calendar syncing to only 1 calendar on Palm devices while iOS gets up to 25 calendars.
    Last edited by milk242; 08/24/2011 at 02:24 AM.
    You can remove it as exchange and add it back as google imap account type. You get to see all your calendars. It works via push as well, does not natively support sending invites.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip, already like WebOS more.