1.    #1  
    Just a question:

Has anyone who ordered through fnac (nac.com that is) received norice of shipment of their touchpad?

I ordered it on monday, since then the order status changed from "çhecking my payment data" to "Commande en prprpré$paration$ &$quot$;. $It$ $has$ $been$ $in$ $that$ $stae$ $for$ $a$ $day$.

Detail view just tells me "Un mail vous confirmera très prochainement son expédition." I guess our ideas of "très prochainement" differ slighly..

Anyone else seen their order reach the next stage yet?
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Same here. I think I got one ordered when there was "in stock", but my friend is gonna be upset, cause his is going to be canceled

I keep my eys open in handtec and the rest uk stores though. If I score with them I am gonna cancel with FNAC.
  3.    #3  
    Just saw that fnac no longer offers the touchpad. Hope they still serve the ones already ordered...
    Hi,
    The same here. There is 112 EUR les in my bank account, so i hope they will not cancel my order What a steress!
    Best regards,
    Krecony
  5.    #5  
    On their site they claim only to cash the order when they ship, so in theory you should be o.k.

Then again.. Theory ...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    "en preparation" pour moi aussi... Croisons les doigts!

update: I think we'll get our TP's, but so many people are buying the tp that they may have no more stock to sell, hence the disparition of TP's availability on their site. Same reason why orders are taking so long to be sent...
    Last edited by grasshoper; 08/24/2011 at 12:28 PM.
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  7.    #7  
    If they do ship, i'll sing the Marseilliaise in their honor!

But at this point, I really want Clara to hurry up. :-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I have same message on my site. Have somebody tryed to "Talk" to Clara? Just to hear if she have any Tp's
  9.    #9  
    mais non..

'cause my written french is not good enough for a real time chat.

But if yours is, by all means: please ask!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R00tM0nk View Post
    mais non..

'cause my written french is not good enough for a real time chat.

But if yours is, by all means: please ask!
    One year schoolfrench..... I'll pass
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmpeter View Post
    One year schoolfrench..... I'll pass
    Well, with help from google translate I asked why, after 9 days, no notice of my order was given.

The translated answer:

"We have received your message and thank you.

Following the sudden drop in price of the HP Tablet Touchpad, many orders were made although it was reported that the shipment would be subject to availability.

We are currently doing our best to serve you and get back to you shortly."

I don't think FNAC is going to deliver.. I already ordered elsewhere, and as soon as I get a shippinh notice, this one is going to get cancelled.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Where have you ordered? I'll give Clara a try to.
    I actually received my 32gb touchpad yesterday. They may have received more demand for the 16gb and therefore have more difficulty to respond to it...
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  14.    #14  
    Just seen on FNAC page, under my account:

Commande annulée pour cause d'indisponibilité

Great! And apparently, rhey won't even take the trouble to notify me by mail. Nice customer service..
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Same here :-(
    Fnac just cancelled my order as well
  17.    #17  
    o.k.

Fnac just sent a mail, offering a 100 euro voucher credited to the purchase of the tablet of your choice from the available supply sold by fnac.com.

Not a touchpad, but I do value the gesture.