Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilcyber View Post
    How did you manage to do that? My TP can't even see my HTC Legend.
    Nothing special that I know of... my touchpad and HTC inspire can see and pair with each other fine. Like someone else mentioned though, you may need Internalz Pro to see the TMP directory though..not really sure but that is the only thing I have done. The Touchpad never even gave me any indication that it had successfully received any transfers at all. Only reason I knew it worked was because I used Internalz Pro to look through all the system directories till I found the pics. I am also able to use my Inspire as a hotspot and my Touchpad is able to connect to it no problem for internet access. The distance on it is pretty good too... I left my phone in my office on the charger and am able to use my Touchpad in our conference room through doors and walls a good sixty feet away......
    mankmil likes this.
    yes, tried this with a nokia and it did wonderful, also checked the picture transfered and it was in tmp folder, can't move it from the folder, but in order to erase it if you have preware installed, download executah, there you can do rm command to remove, just realize by posting i can move with the mv command lol. I had only make it work one-way from cel to tp not the other way around, can't find in any options to send files via bt. have anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleschuldad View Post
    Nothing special that I know of... my touchpad and HTC inspire can see and pair with each other fine. Like someone else mentioned though, you may need Internalz Pro to see the TMP directory though..not really sure but that is the only thing I have done. The Touchpad never even gave me any indication that it had successfully received any transfers at all. Only reason I knew it worked was because I used Internalz Pro to look through all the system directories till I found the pics. I am also able to use my Inspire as a hotspot and my Touchpad is able to connect to it no problem for internet access. The distance on it is pretty good too... I left my phone in my office on the charger and am able to use my Touchpad in our conference room through doors and walls a good sixty feet away......
    I got it! In the BT settings I originally chose "other devices" instead of "phone", as per an older guide. Since the update picking "phone" works.

Thank you!
  4.    #44  
    Wow. This old post of mine is still going. Glad to see it is still helpful. since this post ive sold my 2007 macbook pro. Now the tp and galaxy S2 are my only devices I use. Battery life and portability are essential for me.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I'm a new to bluetooth so I'm having difficulty connecting the TouchPad to my Win7 computer with a USB bluetooth dongle. TP is scanniing for "other" device and for the longest time was not detecting my computer. Same with searching on the computer for the TP. Eventually the TP did find the computer (not sure how because I hit back and now it can't find it again). Once I figured out how the password for sharing on the computer, the computer detected a Bluetooth device is trying to connect and asked for a pairing code. How do I help the TP/computer find each other and what is the pairing code for the TP.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    bojangles,

Bluetooth file transfer isn't an officially supported feature.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I just got the contacts from my Blackberry Bold 9650 synced to my Touchpad via Bluetooth. Great tip on where to find the file, I must've gone through every directory but the right one.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyfingers View Post
    Does this only work with macs? I was not able to do it with my windows machine.
    me too - unable to bluetooth pair TP with Windows XP computer - using TP bluetooth device "other",
    Windows XP unable to find TP for pairing. Using IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad T60 bluetooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    bojangles,

Bluetooth file transfer isn't an officially supported feature.
    all people do is tooth photos back & forth... Hp musta been suicidal to omit this
    Quote Originally Posted by hptuser View Post
    me too - unable to bluetooth pair TP with Windows XP computer - using TP bluetooth device "other",
    Windows XP unable to find TP for pairing. Using IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad T60 bluetooth.
    UPDATE EDIT: 4 Jan 2014 - bluetooth pairing works on a different lapop using generic USB-bluetooth
    device on Windows XP SP3. Perhaps this issue is with the particular internal bluetooth device
    inside Thinkpad T60.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123