Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Here's a thought, they would allow us loyal palm fans a first crack at a discounted touchpad. Would be a nice way to give back to all the loyalist's.
    As a launch day pre owner i would love this
    if they wanted to make it right, they would've included an HDMI port, and get rid of that glossy rear! made it thinner, lighter, and focused a lot on software optimization (since that's what people said is the culprit of the "lag".)

Use aluminum instead of plastic, so it'll feel higher quality. Higher resolution wouldn't hurt either!

And wait until the product is almost matured before announcing it! Seriously, apple announced iPad 2, and 2 weeks later (or a month) it was out!

When you're the last guy on the block, a lot rides on the tablet... expecting it to be the best. Sure, it's arguably the best mobile OS right now, but it's still debatable. People have used webOS and they still go back to android or iOS. that says a lot. Especially when people who purchased these tablets are WAITING for Android to be ported! that alone says that WebOS is probably never gonna catch on, unless it's mind blowing awesome.
    Being an original Pre owner and current Frankenpre owner, it would be nice to get first crack at it.

But its actually better for the platform to get as many new users as possible. This way there may still be a future for WebOS.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    or they give us the not to be released North American Pre 3 that were probably in early production for ATT.
    Quote Originally Posted by danstah View Post
    Here's a thought, they would allow us loyal palm fans a first crack at a discounted touchpad. Would be a nice way to give back to all the loyalist's.
    As a launch day pre owner i would love this
    My thoughts exactly.
    -HP is giving everyone a chance to get a TP for $99.
    -HP is also allowing early adopters to get a fire sale price match, on top of getting the $50 credit in the app catalog.
    -HP has dropped the price of an unlocked Pre 2 to $50
    -HP has dropped the price of an unlocked Pre 3 to $75 (in places that it's available for sale)

You don't consider this making it right????
    Hp does not care about making it right. I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed. I feel for you guys but i just think you should expect nothing in the future from HP.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    LOL... the "make things right" stuff is still emerging. I think we are way past that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotBoogie View Post
    Hp does not care about making it right. I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed. I feel for you guys but i just think you should expect nothing in the future from HP.
    Yup, especially since they're getting out of the hardware business ......