Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1.    #1  
    Best Buy has updated their site to include a locator to see if your local store has any in stock, too bad the closest one to me is 2 hours away...

Here are the links to the 2 models:

16gb Model
    http://www.bestbuy.com/nex/product/sku/2842056

32gb Model
    http://www.bestbuy.com/nex/product/sku/2842092
    Last edited by ericwood311; 08/23/2011 at 11:37 PM.
    can u let me know how accurate this is?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    it says there are some available at my local BB, I'll check tomorrow. wish I could buy it now, and pick it up! lol
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    The one by my house shows that they have some in stock. They do not. I think it depends on how accurate their inventory system actually is.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by No1up View Post
    it says there are some available at my local BB, I'll check tomorrow. wish I could buy it now, and pick it up! lol
    What makes me angry is the list a store in my area that has them and when I called they said they were out GAH! (It's the furthest from me so it's the one I didn't stop by)
  6.    #6  
    Well considering my location says none (Valdosta, GA) and Tallahassee, Fl only shows they have the 32gb available, I think it's pretty accurate.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    If scroll down on the page you will notice the pad case is 24 dollars!!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I would NOT trust BB's inventory locator. Read my BB experience thread for details on why and what you should do to get one.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...xperience.html
    It's as of YESTERDAY's close of business :-/ but at least it can give you an idea of which stores are getting shipments I guess.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Pretty sure it means yesterday as in last business day, which would be Tuesday.

I'm gonna go to mine tomorrow and get a $39 Dock Charger though.
    thanks
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    The website updated their locator for ALL the items.. not just the Touchpad. Id be pretty skeptical about the accuracy and take MattV's advice..
    Only 32GBs in my vicinity, bummer. $99, I can justify ... $149, not so much.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    149 is still a steal!!! You can't buy any useable tablet for that price!!! Stop being cheap!!! Don't eat out for month if its a money issue!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    I have a Transformer that I'm content with, so the TouchPad would just be something for me to play around with. I've always liked WebOS (I was a launch-day Pre owner, hate seeing what's happened with the OS), so it'd be fun to tinker with a $99 TouchPad. I'll just keep my eyes open for a 16GB.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hstechfl View Post
    The website updated their locator for ALL the items.. not just the Touchpad. Id be pretty skeptical about the accuracy and take MattV's advice..
    so BB shows both the 16 and 32 gb versions are available for in store pickup as of close of business day yesterday at a store about an hour away from me. but it says sold out for the all the other stores closer to me...... are you saying i shouldn't trust the online store locator thing? are they not usually accurate? i'm only asking because all of the other three stores closer to me are showing sold out but this one and one in michigan is showing that they have them.
    why is best buy continuing to get shipments if they were in the process of returning everything back to HP? I know some stores changed direction and started selling whatever inventory they still had, but why are new shipments arriving?
    ..aaand they're down. Oh well, checked before it went down, hoping it's accurate.....
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hstechfl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBrkr View Post
    Looks like the links don't work anymore.
    i was just editing my last post to say that ...... WTH ..... now i dont know if i wanna drive almost 2 hours to maybe be shut down grrrrrr!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast