Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes
    no luck. they said they weren't ALLOWED To say when they get stock shipments.
    Just called my best buy in Landover MD and the sales associate told me that they are getting 20 more!?!?!?!?!?!!??! WTH?!?!?!?!?!!?

I would have to basically camp for the whole week cause she doesn't know when they are getting them. She told me that they normally get shipments on monday wedensdays and fridays....

So I asked what time do they normally come in... She doesn't know...

Looking like imma be paying 250 for a ebay hp touch pad
    I finally lucked out. After being 5 minutes late today and on Sunday at the Columbia MD BB, I tried the Arundel Mills BB. I didn't know where the store was and of course parked at exact opposite end of the mall. After a 10 minute walk, I got to the store and picked up a 16GB TP! They had about 40 total, sold out in 15 minutes. No news on if they'll get more.

So happy!
    DizWhiz likes this.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    awesome! I'm glad others are having better luck than I am...... I just drove 100 miles roundtrip to ft wayne and then decided on a whim to check the store in mishawaka which was about 65 miles the other way ....... When I got to the counter there was a guy paying for his TP and I got so excited then it was my turn and I asked which one of the TP they still had left, the 16 or 32 gb ....... She said " that guy just bought the last one" ........ I couldn't f ing believe it!! My luck has been so bad I'm starting to think I'm not suppose to get one at all. I'll give it one more shot tomorrow morning then give it up :/
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    They took down the locator cause it started crashing. Just went to my local best buy and they didn't get any in. They said they are suppose to get like 40 in sometime in the next couple days.
    Are there anymore places where you can get $99 or $149 touchpads?????
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balla2g2 View Post
    Are there anymore places where you can get $99 or $149 touchpads?????
    Right now you have two ways to get a Touchpad.

1. Go to Best Buy every morning and pray they get a shipment.
    2. Wait for HP.com to post more stock and hope you are one of the few who successfully place an order before their site crashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DizWhiz View Post
    Right now you have two ways to get a Touchpad.

1. Go to Best Buy every morning and pray they get a shipment.
    2. Wait for HP.com to post more stock and hope you are one of the few who successfully place an order before their site crashes.
    I work so it looks like hp.com is my only answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    Only 32GBs in my vicinity, bummer. $99, I can justify ... $149, not so much.
    jrstinkfish, if you buy me a 32GB model from your local best buy, i'll pay you $200 for it. $400 if you can get 2 of them!
    My BB updated their inventory tonight to In Store Only. This confirms what the BB employee told me yesterday. He said most of the shipment would be for the people who ordered on Monday, wasn't sure how many (if any) would be available. How early should I get there tomorrow?
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    HEY GUYS! Before I'm off to bed, a local, albeit 30 minute drive, Best Buy shows "IN STORE ONLY" as stock on TouchPad. Would it even be worth the effort to drive up there tomorrow morning, be late to work, and see if I can get one?

Or is it just an error of sorts? Does the inventory checker tell no lies?
    Quote Originally Posted by janter View Post
    jrstinkfish, if you buy me a 32GB model from your local best buy, i'll pay you $200 for it. $400 if you can get 2 of them!
    I went to two different Best Buys today, neither had any, so I guess that site wasn't accurate. Sorry.
    signs1672 likes this.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I just emailed the local best buy general manager in my area about stock and she responded saying that they don't have any line of sight of upcoming shipments, at least it wasn't a we aren't getting anymore. I'm going up there tomorrow before work just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    HEY GUYS! Before I'm off to bed, a local, albeit 30 minute drive, Best Buy shows "IN STORE ONLY" as stock on TouchPad. Would it even be worth the effort to drive up there tomorrow morning, be late to work, and see if I can get one?

Or is it just an error of sorts? Does the inventory checker tell no lies?
    There's one over an hour away from me that updated after close. I'm debating the same thing. The worst thing is that they may only have 1 in from a return, but that is the status that it will show. Grr.
    How are you checking?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie View Post
    How are you checking?
    Ditto.....
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    there was a link on slickdeals now it's gone

BestBuy.com - Find It At A Best Buy Store

it was working last night now it's off

from slickdeals:

So far I've gone to about 5 Best Buys and most tell me the same thing "We aren't selling them anymore", "No more are coming in", "Our display models are showing up as in-stock online". What this really means is that they are holding them until the morning so they can hand out vouchers (or holding them for employees). So far two stores that told me they will not get any more in did vouchers in the morning when they showed up as "in-store only". In addition, being pushy with a manager made him change his story from "We aren't getting any more in" to "Well we are getting them in, but we don't know when".
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123