Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I'm going this morning to the one they listed as having a 32gb in stock, here in Va. I'll report my findings... Or lack thereof.
    The links just bring me back to the main page
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazo View Post
    I'm going this morning to the one they listed as having a 32gb in stock, here in Va. I'll report my findings... Or lack thereof.

i also checked it before the link stopped working and i'm wondering if it meant "yesterday" as in Monday because it stopped working not long after midnight....... ugh i guess i'll find out after driving a long *** way in the morning lol
    I know the price might have been aggressive, but I would have expected better from these sites in general as far as being updated with inventory.

Really makes you wonder about all of them and how accurate they might be.
    Update 11:47am CST 08/23/11:

At this time all remaining TouchPad inventory is on its way to our stores and will be arriving throughout the week. Best Buy will no longer be selling the Touchpad on BestBuy.com, or any other Best Buy channel other than our stores. We cannot share specifics on the timing or quantity of these shipments. As soon as a store receives shipment, it will be merchandised on the sales floor and will be processed on a first come first serve basis.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Hmmm, so our best bet is to wait outside Best Buy all week in hopes that they might get a shipment in. Boooo.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I just drove an hour and a half to the ft wayne store because the store locator said they still have some left as of yesterday but the manager was outside smoking before they opened and said that the website has been wrong all week and they don't know specific times as to when they'll have more but they will sometime this coming week lol so as the above post stated we'll just have to camp outside of BB stores all week
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Here's a note about BBY's inventory system.
    It's wrong all the time. The worse the neighborhood or internal theft is the further off it will be on desirable items.
    When someone steals something from a BBY, the inventory will say they have it until the next time the store does an inventory and realizes how many they actually have.
    There are small exceptions to this as the inventory control person can do an inventory on a specific item.
    That's only one of the reasons it could be off...
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    grrr that blows...... Well I'm on my way to mishawaka IN to try my luck there which is another 2 hour drive from ft wayne.........I'm gonna end up spending more on gas than what I'm saving lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazo View Post
    Where in VA if you don't mind sharing?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IICODECll View Post
    BestBuy.com - Search Results

not sure if this the same page as the OP posted but it does have the option to check the inventory (on the top left of the page).
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i entered several zip codes in FLORIDA, NYC, NEW JERSEY, CT nd all say non in a 50 mile radius
    Quote Originally Posted by doodad64 View Post
    Where in VA if you don't mind sharing?
    Me 2
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGMERF View Post
    i entered several zip codes in FLORIDA, NYC, NEW JERSEY, CT nd all say non in a 50 mile radius
    It's probably not accurate. I tried several different zips from different states. All say OOS within 50 mile radius.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IICODECll View Post
    Here you go...I hope I got it right this time.

BestBuy.com - Find It At A Best Buy Store
    in line @ best buy w/eight other people. ::::fingers crossed :::::
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    Here you go...I hope I got it right this time.

[url= - Find It At A Best Buy Store[/url]
    this link doesn't say what I'm looking for. I think it just lists all the stores nearby
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    At this point I'm just holding out that my insight order goes through. When I spoke to two stores employees they told me they get shipments at random times and usually in the middle of the day. The problem is many of us work and they will be sold out well before we can get there.

Best of luck to everyone who gets one. Go make me jealous ;-)
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    None at the Simsbury CT BB
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tayswg20 View Post
    i also checked it before the link stopped working and i'm wondering if it meant "yesterday" as in Monday because it stopped working not long after midnight....... ugh i guess i'll find out after driving a long *** way in the morning lol
    Well, the inventory was correct for me. There is a line at the Pentagon City BestBuy. CSR was counting people and said that I was good.
    Cue Mr. Burns "Excellent..."

Update:
    In my hands. They only had 32gbs which was fine w me. Thnx OP!
    Last edited by Dazo; 08/24/2011 at 09:51 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast