1.    #1  
    After dealing with HP customer service and FedEx all day..

I finally got my order squared away (IE they were able to find my supposedly "shipped" touchpad.. anyway) and at the end of the conversation the representative asked me if I would be interested in reserving any touchpads for the coming week. Of course I responded with "Why yes I would."

I was told that I could reserve up to 10 Touchpads and be notified within a week or so when they become available. For those of you who missed out on this first sale, get on HP's list ASAP
    explain how? Strictly over the phone? Were you able to pre-pay in full?

So how do I get on the list? link? phone number? Name of list? ??
    I think everyone would be interested in this.

I'd like to get a couple more units for my grandmothers overseas so we could Skype (they don't have computers but they do have internet for use with Vonage).
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hnzw_rui View Post
    I think everyone would be interested in this.

I'd like to get a couple more units for my grandmothers overseas so we could Skype (they don't have computers but they do have internet for use with Vonage).
    Oh no you don't, lol, let those other nice people get at least 1 TP before we go get more. I kid. But seriously, consider other Touchpad-less people.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Like Me...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Sent from my HP Touchpad, iPhone, Motorola Xoom, or HTC Thunderbolt... I don't really know anymore, so confused!
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur5461 View Post
    Oh no you don't, lol, let those other nice people get at least 1 TP before we go get more. I kid. But seriously, consider other Touchpad-less people.
    My grandmothers are Touchpad-less. They don't even have computers and one of them doesn't even have a cellphone.
    Just call HP customer service 1 888 999 4747 is the number I used. It is not an order. It's just leaving a contact email and number wanted to give them an idea of how many to notify based on what they might get each day whether it is retailer returns or, as rumored, newly manufactured.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    My grandmothers are Touchpad-less. They don't even have computers and one of them doesn't even have a cellphone.
    Well, ok, fine. If it was up to me, I would do the same. It's quite nice of you to think of your grandmothers and buy them such a wonderful piece of technology so they cann communicate with you easily.
    Do they have wifi routers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange 645 View Post
    Do they have wifi routers?
    +1

as for the topic @ hand...so this isn't a much different strategy than signing up for notifications via the website, then. No?

I just called that number, and the rep says that there's no TouchPad reservation... just an email notification.