1.    #1  
    Just got my backorder TP order cancelled, not surprised, but had gone out of stock while checking out... Still waiting on the amazon order, really wanna get one for the wife at these prices. If nothing else I will keep an eye on HP
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    What day, time and timezone did you place your order? Did you see it was backordered when you placed the order?

I am anxious to receive my TP from Office Depot, but I haven't received shipping confirmation yet. They estimated I'd have it in 6 days. I ordered it Saturday at around 4am Eastern time. We'll see.
  3. NSA
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I ordered one at the same time ^^^ and mine hasn't shipped yet, it says its "in the warehouse" but has an estimate delivery date of tomorrow morning?

We shall see.. I was charged for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NSA View Post
    I ordered one at the same time ^^^ and mine hasn't shipped yet, it says its "in the warehouse" but has an estimate delivery date of tomorrow morning?

We shall see.. I was charged for it.
    Same here as well.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    What day, time and timezone did you place your order? Did you see it was backordered when you placed the order?

I am anxious to receive my TP from Office Depot, but I haven't received shipping confirmation yet. They estimated I'd have it in 6 days. I ordered it Saturday at around 4am Eastern time. We'll see.
    Honestly I was doing this so much since last friday I couldn't tell you when.

It went backordered before I finished ordering but placed the order anyways in hopes they would get more stock. They never put a hold on the funds or anything so I am not surprised.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Mine just arrived in the mail. ordered early sat morning.
    lies
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericj09 View Post
    Mine just arrived in the mail. ordered early sat morning.
    prove it now!!!! did yours just ship last night also??
    i found that by going into the store i was able to get the items even though the website said the store didn't have them in stock. hope this helps.
  10.    #10  
    Update.... so got that e-mail on the 22/23 cancelling my back order. I woke up this morning (25/26) to an e-mail stating my order had been shipped. Looks like they shipped it late last night for next business day delivery, UPS has is scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Best part, I had ordered some accessories from the BB sale and took family out to dinner last night, so it overdrafted my checking account (pay day next week and didn't keep an extra 160 in there to cover a cancelled order). Had plenty of money in the savings account so the bank covered it, but kinda ****ed at Office Depot at this point, plus I didn't really want the 32 gig, only ordered it since their 16s were $130.