1.    #1  
    Just a random thread here I guess to kinda relieve all the whining about not getting a TP.

Wouldn't it have been nice if HP would have let everyone who has a Pre device purchase a TP to go along with it. For example: I have 4 I use, 2 pres, 2 pixi's. Let me purchase 4 TP's. You only have 1 pre, only 1 TP. THEN a few days later release it to the masses.

THIS would have been the fix for the long lived Palm users they promised.............

Now if only B&N would let me know something
    HP just wants to get these things out there. They can now be assured that every single touchpad made will be sold- putting thousands (millions?) of webos devices out there.

Thus, they can leverage the company that wants to buy WebOS, driving up the price.
    2 Pres, 2 Veers and bought a TP in July, don't feel bad for you sorry. Still trying to pick up a 16gig for wife, missed out on the unlocked Pre2s, no US Pre 3, and if we get another TP, we are missing on the accessories on sale. No complaints, just gonna keep an eye out.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Yes. I wish I knew they were slashing the prices on the phones too! Would have picked up a couple more Pre2s to back up my frankenpre