1.    #1  
    So i was just trying to shut my touchpad and i held and held the power button and it will not bring up the shut down menu. What is wrong?
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    not sure, but you can also shut it down in the systems menu.... i think under reset options or something
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Setting, Device Info, Restart, Shut Down.
  4. NSA
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I had done a BUNCH of preware patches/etc last night, including the advanced shutdown menu etc. For some reason I couldn't get the shutdown menu to show up when I used the power button, it kept just shutting the screen off.

I was pretty worried till I followed the ^^^ above advice and did a FULL reset (not just luna) and when it rebooted (with the swirling circle + HP logo) it was working fine ever since.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    not sure, but you can also shut it down in the systems menu.... i think under reset options or something
    Thank you for the reply. I just found that. Once i restarted it, it was working fine. weird.
    Old zen saying:

When in doubt, doubt. And reboot.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!