Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    go get em, maybe we can shame them out of their silence.

#onsale #touchpad
    I will just relax and enjoy total consumerist madness. At the end I will still get my Touchpad, even for $200 paid - it's totally worth it.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    lol this sure is some kind of consumerist madness. i can't believe how much i want this thing. but this doesn't change the point about customer service. onsale has an obligation to let us know if our orders are going to be filled.
    I purchased a few via onSale thru Amazon. Order still says shipping soon. I suspect they are swamped from all the orders, and will get them out on a first come/first serve basis. While some of us may get our orders cancelled, many should receive them. I have no doubt they plan to sell all they have.

I imagine that the sudden furor over the TP overwhelmed most of these businesses and they are still trying to recoop. Hell, even the HP business center was overwhelmed, so just have a little patience.
    my order is shipped but still says shippinh
    ONSALE IS SLOW AT UPDATING AMAZON DONT BELEIVE AMAZON DONT BELEIVE ONSALE DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL YOUR TOUCH PAD IS IN YOUR HANDS AND WORKING BUT BE CAREFUL DON'T DROP IT

* I suggest you sit on the ground with the touch pad for the first hour so you can get used to what it might feel like when it slips out of your hands!
    I expect by tmrw or the next day an announcement by HP that they are working on sorting through all the orders and their remaining stock(and you know they still have some and are receiving returns from some stores like Costco). They will be asking for everyone's patience while they make sure that all vendors are covered on their sales.