Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By karishbhr
  • 1 Post By chad783
  • 1 Post By Newcron
  • 1 Post By Greyfish7
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Thank you for your purchase of the HP TouchPad. Due to the overwhelming demand for this product as a result of the significant price reduction, we were unable to ship your recent order with our usual promptness. We expect that all units will be shipped by Thursday August 25, 2011 and you will receive delivery of your TouchPad on the appropriate date after that given the shipping option you selected at the time you placed your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Be the first to know when your unit ships by clicking here for your order status.

We hope you will give us at the HP Home & Home Office Store the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
    Props to them for keeping me in the loop. Looks like I will be getting my two Touchpads (1 for me, 1 for GF) soon enough! I've been a WebOS faithful since Pre launch day on Sprint. I know my next phone won't (can't) be a WebOS one, but at least I will stay in the community with a Touchpad!
    redskyy likes this.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Yeah I just got this myself.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    3rded. Ironically, I want the 16s I ordered from onSale more than the 32s from HP... but at this point, bird in the hand, right?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    When did you order them?
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    jboucicaut likes this.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Got the same one. I orderd 32 gb on Friday night.
    Same here. At least I feel safe to let the kids know they have a present coming.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    3rded. Ironically, I want the 16s I ordered from onSale more than the 32s from HP... but at this point, bird in the hand, right?
    I'm with you got 2 16s from onSale pending, a backordered 32 from office depot (since their 16's never dropped to 99).

We shall see what happens. I missed out on a couple that went out of stock before I could get my payment info in.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I got this one meself. Ordered a 16 on Friday night around 7pm.

There are just two things bugging me:
    1) Why didn't I order a 32?
    2) Why didn't I get 1-day shipping?
    Just got the same email. I ordered a 32 Friday night. Guess this is a good sign! Hope I have the same result on the Pre2 I ordered yesterday!
    me too...
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Looks like this is the Friday night HP Academy/Home-Office community here

It's a little ironic that we're probably one of the first bunch of people in the US who ordered but the last group of people to get confirmed of their fate (and will get theirs last )
    Greyfish7 likes this.
    Thank goodness I received the same email around 5:30 today. Ordered a 32g on Friday night. Now I wish I would have splurged for the next day shipping. Ship Thursday, 5-7 days put it at mid next week At least I'm getting one though
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    +1 got the email. maybe I can stop refreshing all these tabs and start going about my normal business
    Quills likes this.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I'll stop refreshing when I get tracking numbers and know what to do with my day-one purchase at BB. I need to resolve that by the end of the month...
    I got the same email and I ordered 2 32gb on Friday night. It was a reassuring email even if it did scare the crap out of me when I first started reading it.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    still no email....no confirm and I ordered 32g on Friday HPA with a couple of Pre 2's.

Does say Item Being Processed and my CC has been charged since Saturday.
  17. NSA
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Just got this email as well (well, 2:45pm PST).. I also ordered Friday night, around 10pm PST.

Glad its coming, though I stalked a Frys the next morning and got a 32GB thankfully.. so I've had something to play with!
    I'm patiently waiting for mine... the recording said that if I ordered before monday, my order should not be cancelled... I'm calling to just confirm my order...I really hope it goes through, this would be perfect for my classes and BF
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    The TP touchstones I ordered this morning shipped already.....lol