Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Yes, it is worth it. Will make it a lot faster than stock speeds. I tested with UberKernel @ 1.5 GHz and I'm currently using unixpsycho 1.7 GHz kernel in the testing feeds and it's even faster. Do it. It's easy, and it is reversible.
    Any noticeable effects on the battery life?

I'm overclocking mine to 1.5ghz but if theres no effects on battery life... I'm going 1.7 !
    I just wanted to report back real quick. Overclocking to 1.5GHz was so fast and easy and the results are WORTH IT. The touchpad should have shipped out like this by DEFAULT. All those reviews that bashed it for lag wouldn't exist !
    Question: How do you know its running at 1.5??

Because my thing keeps say 1.188? I have both Uberkernal and Govnah installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ezportabledl View Post
    Question: How do you know its running at 1.5??

Because my thing keeps say 1.188? I have both Uberkernal and Govnah installed.
    You haven't changed your clock speed yet. You have to go into Govnah > profile > 'OnDemandTcl 1512'

Once you select that profile, you have successfully overclocked.
    So I want to give 1.7 GHz a try, can I just simply uninstall "uberkernal" and install "F15C Eagle" and then go into Govnah and change it?

Can I have both kernels installed and switch back and forth?
    Quote Originally Posted by manjazz123 View Post
    So I want to give 1.7 GHz a try, can I just simply uninstall "uberkernal" and install "F15C Eagle" and then go into Govnah and change it?

Can I have both kernels installed and switch back and forth?
    No you want to remove any custom kernal before installing another, per rwhitby.
    just fyi make sure you restart your touchpad device instead of just restarting the luna thing.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123