Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HardBeatZ
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Hi Guys,
    Yesterday I received a email stating that my BN order was cancelled, due to being out of stock blah blah blah...

Today I checked the status of my order on their site, and it showed "Not Yet Shipped". When I called them, the CS rep said she doesn't see on her end that the order was cancelled. In fact, she said, it's going to ship tomorrow on the 24th! Here's to hoping.... Maybe I'll get lucky :-)

Check your orders, i'm probably not the only one!
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tes5884 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Yesterday I received a email stating that my BN order was cancelled, due to being out of stock blah blah blah...

Today I checked the status of my order on their site, and it showed "Not Yet Shipped". When I called them, the CS rep said she doesn't see on her end that the order was cancelled. In fact, she said, it's going to ship tomorrow on the 24th! Here's to hoping.... Maybe I'll get lucky :-)

Check your orders, i'm probably not the only one!
    Then you my friend are the single luckiest person I know. Mine said shipping tomorrow (wed) for over 24hours and then this afternoon I checked and it was in fact cancelled on B&Ns site.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DizWhiz View Post
    Then you my friend are the single luckiest person I know. Mine said shipping tomorrow (wed) for over 24hours and then this afternoon I checked and it was in fact cancelled on B&Ns site.
    I hope so, although it might very well be a computer glitch:-(
    Currently: HTC EVO 3D
    I'm a certified flashoholic!
    Hoping to get a Touchpad.
    Same here I think it's a glitch I'll find out tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maduhbee View Post
    i want my f'n money back! or give me my 100 toucphads!
    They never actually charged my card. But they state clearly, that they only charge when shipped.
    Currently: HTC EVO 3D
    I'm a certified flashoholic!
    Hoping to get a Touchpad.
    I checked mine it was cancelled during the night.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    It should only be an authorization, which will fall off.
    the money didn't say authorization... it literally was charged!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    the money didn't say authorization... it literally was charged!
    Are you sure the status isn't pending?

My Bill me Later account, which works like a credit card, still shows pending.
    Posting on a forum isn't going to get the issue resolved. You should contact barnes and noble IF and that's a big IF you were actually charged and the transaction is not Pending...which is a big difference.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Posting on a forum isn't going to get the issue resolved. You should contact barnes and noble IF and that's a big IF you were actually charged and the transaction is not Pending...which is a big difference.

HeartBeatz, Whew, good to see ya . From your signature it looks like you still have a job! Thank goodness for that. I've been concerned about you and your associates since the announcement.

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    mine states "Expected Ship Date: August 24, 2011" as well, and I received a cancellation notice yesterday from B&N.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    HeartBeatz, Whew, good to see ya . From your signature it looks like you still have a job! Thank goodness for that. I've been concerned about you and your associates since the announcement.

TTB
    Thank you! Obviously nothing is finalized as we are still in a transition phase, but I hope my future within HP is not short lived...
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    bevcraw likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Thank you! Obviously nothing is finalized as we are still in a transition phase, but I hope my future within HP is not short lived...
    good to know, spoke to smb sales rep today who was also optimistic. Pm'ed you I think yesterday,thanks.