Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I just got an 16GB TP from Grapevine, TX location. They only have 16GB at this location and they are not on the floor. You need to ask them to get to the back to get it. They might be still unloading today's stock from the truck.

Good luck and call your local BB stores. Limit 1 TP per person.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    guy said they have 20 of each right now
    on my way out the door! better hurry! :-)
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    My stores says the same also. Ignore that. Patience is the key my friends!
    tried calling and I get an automated message saying there's no stock and there never will be again, damn.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthes View Post
    tried calling and I get an automated message saying there's no stock and there never will be again, damn.

My stores says the same also. Ignore that. Patience is the key my friends!
    Quote Originally Posted by solovln View Post
    I just got an 16GB TP from Grapevine, TX location. They only have 16GB at this location and they are not on the floor. You need to ask them to get to the back to get it. They might be still unloading today's stock from the truck.

Good luck and call your local BB stores. Limit 1 TP per person.
    I just stopped in the BB in Reading,Pa ... No luck
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Got one in Leominster, MA! The BB employee said they received 80 this morning. By the time I got there, they only had 10 left!
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    finally scored!!! btw, go in the store and talk to different employees. some knew, others didnt

btw, they had 32s too
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    none in b'more
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    None in the West Hartford CT store.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    I love how BB said they weren't taking new shipments. I found out three local stores got around 80 each and sold out between 1-2pm today.
    Just picked up a 32gb at a North Dallas Best Buy. They got 40 of them in earlier today and had about 20 left when I grabbed mine. Also had about 10 people in line behind me.
    Beaufort, SC: No shipment today.
    Bluffton, SC: Got some in, all sold out.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Dang, no BestBuy here on Maui. :[

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Sent from my HP Touchpad, iPhone, Motorola Xoom, or HTC Thunderbolt... I don't really know anymore, so confused!
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    Did either one of you called ahead, or just walked in and asked?
    I called both stores. I've dealt with the guy at the Beaufort store several times and he is good people. I don't know anyone at the Bluffton store since it's 45 minutes away and I've been there a total of 2 times in the three years I've been stationed in Beaufort.
    Went to the East Hanover, NJ location. No luck
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    Did either one of you called ahead, or just walked in and asked?
    I read the first post in this thread and decided to just drive up there and try my luck. Got out of the car and saw a guy walking out with one, asked him if there were any left and he said yep so I went in.

I really would have gladly bought at least ten of them just to sell to people on here at cost but they were super strict on the one per person. I will check back soon and if they have more in I will try to grab one up for someone.
    None at Savannah BB as of 8/23 7:53 pm
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Funny, I just got off the phone with my local Best Buy in Rhode Island and the guy I spoke with said that ALL Best Buy stores shipped any remaining inventory back to HP Sunday night. And that no Best Buy would be able to sell the product again, per HP.

This is all very interesting. I have read elsewhere that HP may be releasing another wave of Touchpads later this week.
    Last edited by vitazora; 08/23/2011 at 08:01 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast