Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Very often, I'm browsing or reading tweets in SpazHD, scrolling up, when the application minimises, just like it would if I swipe up from the bezel, but I'm sure my finger has not drifted into the bezel area. Not even particularly close the edge.

anyone else see this?
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Not me. Can you do it intentionally?
    This has happened to me, maybe two or three times. It seems random, as I can't reproduce it.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Try as I might I cannot reproduce it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Very often, I'm browsing or reading tweets in SpazHD, scrolling up, when the application minimises, just like it would if I swipe up from the bezel, but I'm sure my finger has not drifted into the bezel area. Not even particularly close the edge.

anyone else see this?
    Happens on my TP often.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I've seen this as well. . . though I don't recall it happening on my previous TouchPad (which was 16 versus my current 32)

That said, I am not 100% certain I'm not accidentally brushing the bottom. Pretty sure, but when I get to swiping. . .
    Have not really seen this behavior but I also don't use SpazHD. Is it app specific or can you reproduce it with any app?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    It happens in my browser also. Apps which require lots of scrolling up :-)
    a good quarter inch of the bottom edge will activate a swipe gesture just make sure you dont touch the bottom edge when scrolling or touch it at all.
    i get frequent minimizing of browers, throwing away of browser, double and triple typed letters when using keyboard, difficulty stacking cards and severe difficulty doing the angry birds easter egg. when trying to stack or do the easter egg the cards get jumpy and just drop back into place. i don't think i am experiencing normal behavior