Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
Like Tree22Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hi ppl,

    paired the Pre 3 with my TP, touch to share cool, but SMS messaging AWESOME! Got a text on the Pre, couldn't be bothered getting up, and Boom it was on the TP, sweet!

    B
  2. #2  
    i hate you.

    no pre3 for me.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3. #3  
    What are the chances the freakin' awesome webOS Internals can crack this to work with older Pre's??

    Purdy please! Just got my TP from B&H - no SMS with my Pre- :/
  4. #4  
    Was just thinking. Wouldnt it be possible to make an Android hack for this so you can use your Android phone with the tp ?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jvvpc View Post
    Was just thinking. Wouldnt it be possible to make an Android hack for this so you can use your Android phone with the tp ?
    That would be blasphemous! Why donít you mate a dog with a cat?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i hate you.

    no pre3 for me.
    damn now I feel bad
  7. #7  
    I hate you.
  8. #8  
    i envy you soooo much, i just missed a deal on the pre3 for 69eur (that is what HP DE employees were getting them today for )
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I hate you.
    +10
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  10. #10  
    A joy I will never know.
  11. #11  
    I'm crying inside..... :-(
  12. Mize's Avatar
    Posts
    929 Posts
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    #12  
    [\skype]: (finger)
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
  13.    #13  
    Don't hate the player hate the game ;-)

    If I could I would sprinkle Pre 3 goodness over all of you!

    B
  14. #14  
    maybe one day we can get 2.2 ported to pre2's....i want sms on my touchpad SOOOOO bad
    @agentmock

    Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Psychonaut and El Valluco like this.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    maybe one day we can get 2.2 ported to pre2's....i want sms on my touchpad SOOOOO bad
    I'd imagine Rod and Co will be looking into this as soon as the Dr. is released. Full plates, for sure, but this is a biggie.
  16. #16  
    I wonder what the count is of consumers who will actually get to experience full TTS per the original "Think Beyond" vision! 3? 4?

    Our freind here is one of the lucky few!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I'd imagine Rod and Co will be looking into this as soon as the Dr. is released. Full plates, for sure, but this is a biggie.
    they are so good at webos now, i can imagine it wouldnt take wosi but a day or so
    @agentmock

    Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by JED-WEB-OS View Post
    That would be blasphemous! Why donít you mate a dog with a cat?
    that was a great show
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by barryb20 View Post
    Hi ppl,

    paired the Pre 3 with my TP, touch to share cool, but SMS messaging AWESOME! Got a text on the Pre, couldn't be bothered getting up, and Boom it was on the TP, sweet!

    B
    rub it in.




  20. #20  
    dammit I want my Pre3 here in Canada NOW please :-)
    DS_Palm_Lvr likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions