Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jason Robitaille
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    so i installed the recommended patches/apps for first use, except for the remove tap ripple patch. i like it, might remove it later once the novelty wears off.

anyway, got a few questions:

1) i can't find internalz in the hp app catalog as noted by developer of the internalz pro. no biggie, i can handle the pro version, just thought it was interesting that i couldn't find it. Did I missed something?
    2) within preware, i see NesEm by kalemsoft, but no description. anyone know? is this similar to superNES app from hp app catalog?
    3) within preware, there is an Unknown packaged installed called 'This is a webOS application. is this part of the stock OS or was it installed as part of Preware patch/app?

thanks.
    As for #1, I removed the regular phone version of Internalz from the TouchPad App Catalog as I have a separate Internalz HD coming soon, and people were leaving negative reviews complaining the phone version wasn't optimized for the TouchPad
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    gabailey1 likes this.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    As for #1, I removed the regular phone version of Internalz from the TouchPad App Catalog as I have a separate Internalz HD coming soon, and people were leaving negative reviews complaining the phone version wasn't optimized for the TouchPad
    Directly from the dev, nice. No worries, the preware pro version is cool. Haven't had occasion to use it yet, but a quick look. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I actually saw that NesEm and wondered the same thing myself. Still curious as to it lol