Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Is there anyone keeping track of any Canadian vendors that have the TP in stock?

THANKS
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Would be interested to know myself. I ordered one from hpshopping.ca on Sat and order is sitting in 'Admin' but cc has been authorized.

I know even in my little podunk town in the Maritimes, our Staples stores (3), Future Shop (1) , and Source stores (3) had people lined up on Sat to get what little stock was here. Everything was gone minutes after they opened.
    I think we're SOL on finding a Touchpad through any sales channel in Canada. Except private sales, of course.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Canada's all out and won't be getting anymore.

You can thank Quebec for that for the bilingual product documentation laws.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I'd also be interested to know if anyone has had anything ship that was ordered from hpshopping.ca on Fri/Sat/Sun...
    I ordered on Sat around 10PM. Order is still in "Admin".

There are reports on orders that are stuck in that state and are actually shipped and received...
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Well, I guess that's promising. No panicking yet, then.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Been watching all the stores in Southwestern Ontario in hopes to get a few more, I have three friends that need them now after seeing mine. My local Futureshop has been taking names for any that get returned so I can pick them up.
    If anyone needs accessories, there's a discount code for Future Shop right now, 25% off: SAVE25TABLETACC
    Ordered some on Saturday at 6AM on hpshopping.ca, still in "Admin"

Although, the order price is the full price... which I have been on hold (for four hours!) to confirm the sale price.
    Last edited by neville; 08/23/2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagbug View Post
    This has to be the dumbest thing ever written on this board...
    No Quebec hate here... I love their hilly roads (minus the road conditions.)

But there's reasoning behind that. I paraphrased it from RFD, so blame those guys.

Reason why US is restocking on TouchPads but not Canada is that Canada must sell the Canadian SKUs only which contains French documentation. They're legally not allowed to sell the US SKUs because of this. I can't find the link to the specific acts that say that.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    hpshopping.ca has 1/2 price accessories - or at least some of them.

Case $24.99
    Touchstone $39.99

Ordered just now and got confirmation email instantly.
    whelp, I placed my order and got the confirmation email. Here's to it working!
    I suppose no point of me getting accessories now... Reports saying order numbers past SCAS136xxxx are getting cancelled, the 32GB sold out long before those numbers.

I have 138xxxx... :'(
    Does anybody know if this counts for Canada too?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ck-8-23-a.html
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Ordered some on Saturday at 6AM on hpshopping.ca, still in "Admin"

Although, the order price is the full price... which I have been on hold (for four hours!) to confirm the sale price.
    So did they give you the sale price?

I also ordered mine on Saturday morning but got mine shipped really quickly. I was charged the full price so I'm trying to contact them, but with no success....I'm still on hold, from 8AM (which is the time they open)...four hours and counting. It's really ridiculous. ah!!
    Hey, I'm right behind you! Holding for 3.5 hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by calebnunn View Post
    whelp, I placed my order and got the confirmation email. Here's to it working!
    Any SHIPPING confirmation on your order???? ie. timeframe etc
    Last edited by boogerman54321; 08/24/2011 at 12:21 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast