Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
    For those who missed out, The Shopping Channel will have a $199 bundle consisting of a 32GB with a folio case and Touchstone dock.

HP Canada | Facebook
    The Shopping Channel

Now I know why HPShopping says the deadline to cancel backorders is Aug 26... lol
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    diodo314 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Which means your order went to the fraud department for verification, and now that it's approved they placed your order in line. If you look at the status it should've also changed from Submitted to Admin.

More info here: HP Shopping Canada | Touchpad FAQs
    Guess you were right! My status just changed to Admin. 😃
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    They have this article on their front page.

You forgot to mention the most important part of that statement:

"Personally I have been a part of the computer industry for over 25 years. In that time I do not believe I have witnessed an event quite like this. We appreciate your patience in this most unusual time in our industry"
    Ahh didn't notice that. Like I said, haven't been following things as much as I would like.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Now I know why HPShopping says the deadline to cancel backorders is Aug 26... lol
    Where does it say that?

Does it mean I can't cancel my HPshopping order after Aug 26?
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Quote Originally Posted by bb147 View Post
    Where does it say that?

Does it mean I can't cancel my HPshopping order after Aug 26?
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3098083
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

By the way, The Shopping Channel was complete B.S. The website was out-of-stock before 7am even came by (the start time for the sale event, as advertised by HP Canada on the Facebook page). Total bait-and-switch.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    By the way, The Shopping Channel was complete B.S. The website was out-of-stock before 7am even came by (the start time for the sale event, as advertised by HP Canada on the Facebook page). Total bait-and-switch.
    Actually it's more like people found the code and ordered them all last night.

There are a lot of angry posts on RFD right now LOL.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Ummm...had to giggle a little this morning when I was browsing my Future Shop flyer and they're advertising 16Gb touchpads for $399 and 32Gb for $499. But then, of course, I (like a fool) checked their website, and they are nowhere to be found. I'm sure this flyer will cause them a LOT of grief.
    Do I

1. wait for more stock that might never get shipped to Canada
    2. hit f5 on Craigslist
    3. hit f5 on eBay

Plus there is no guarantee the "new" Touchpads will be at the firesale price. Sheesh.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123