Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    A friend and I both ordered Sunday afternoon. He ordered at 515 est and I ordered at 507 est. Both of us ordered 32 gb. His shipped and mine got cancelled. It seems like they just selected random orders to send out. We both had standard shipping. I managed to snag a 16gb at best buy so I'm not too ****ed, but I am confused.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Sorry for the bump, but I can now confirm THREE of my friends who ordered from onSale AFTER I DID (I showed them the link for the sale!) all got their TP

I didn't

First come first serve my ****

Also I had priority shipping

One of my friends had ordered 3 and still got 1
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    Navy. I'm an AZ (6046 for MOS). Been in a little over 3 years. Heading to the desert or awhile... Touchpadless of course.
    I'm in retention but currently attached to an air wing unit in SC. I've got many 6046's here.
    My 2 16 gigs showed up at the house today, so did a 32 gig from Office Depot that was "cancelled" 2 days before it shipped.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    My 2 16 gigs showed up at the house today, so did a 32 gig from Office Depot that was "cancelled" 2 days before it shipped.
    Which one you want to sell me?
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    Which one you want to sell me?
    sorry buddy, as soon as I told the girl I work with I had 3 sitting at home she bought the 32 gig off me (for exactly my cost). She's been wanting to get in on a tablet, and had been watching the ebay prices.

The extra 16 gig is my backup, thinking about mounting it to my kitchen cabinets for when I am cooking and what not. The other 16 gig is for the wife.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post

The extra 16 gig is my backup, thinking about mounting it to my kitchen cabinets for when I am cooking and what not.
    I was going to do that also, but if you just have a recipe up, how can you get it to stay on?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybirdman View Post
    I was going to do that also, but if you just have a recipe up, how can you get it to stay on?
    I would probably be running some form of media on it too.... haven't really looked into it to much.
    For what it's worth, I placed my order at 2:23PM PST and just received mine from OnSale today. Definitely one of the lucky ones but I'm leaving them some negative feedback for lack of communication and tying up my money in an unknown state for SIX days.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678