Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    I am feeling like this right now -
    palmlover123 likes this.
    I also received a cancellation email from Amazon on the 32GB I ordered a few minutes after a 16GB that still shows shipping soon...

Just received the second email for the 16GB... No Touchpads from onsale...
    Last edited by neilcunningham; 08/24/2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Canceled
    Just been cancelled. Had ordered a 16gb at appx. 3:30pm CST on sunday.

That's 4 TPs ordered - and all four cancelled. In reverse order, too...pretty impressive.

order disappeared from my account, so my premonition to file the claim was correct, suckaz
    I just got cancelled too ***!!!!!!!!! I ordered Sunday morning
    dude both of my orders just got cancelled!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Just got the "We're writing to inform you that your order 102-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock" email from Amazon. Ordered Sunday around 7ish
    Your Amazon.com order 002-9432067-2397828 has been canceled‏

Your Amazon.com order 002-8333146-1492240 has been canceled‏

tks Onsale.
    don't forget to post how much you appreciate Onsale here: OnSale - onsale.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    amazon changed to shipped now but tracking # still doesn't show item.
    My onSale order shipped. It was one 32 gig.

Funny thing was that this was my backup for my HP smb order that I thought was going to cancel, and I received that one today. So this one is going to a friend who's onSale order cancelled today. I guess I just got lucky

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    got a 32gb shipped. I had a 16gb on order and that one was cancelled hours ago. So this is good.
    My order got canceled too..And when I talked to the tech support people, they DIDNT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH.

UPDATE: Turns out HP had some more TP cuz it says currently sold out.(On TP for business)

But hey, the Veer is only $50 XD
    Last edited by palmlover123; 08/24/2011 at 06:40 PM.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    just got cancelled too.
    bad luck! :-(
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I ordered @ about 4:30 PM cst on Sunday. Not a word since, other than the order confirmation email and the $155 hold placed on my debit card.

I just received an email from Amazon that my order was shipped. I will track when I get home to learn more.

I wish everyone here that wanted one could get one, hopefully you will eventually.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I ordered @ about 4:30 PM cst on Sunday. Not a word since, other than the order confirmation email and the $155 hold placed on my debit card.

I just received an email from Amazon that my order was shipped. I will track when I get home to learn more.

I wish everyone here that wanted one could get one, hopefully you will eventually.
    No tracking information for the UPS tracking number, so it did not ship already.

I will feel much better when the tracking number shows up in the UPS system.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I was rather surprised this morning to wake up and find a shipped notice in my box (onsale via amazon standard shipping). I checked the tracking number and there is, indeed, a box out for delivery. I am preparing to do a happy dance.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    No tracking information for the UPS tracking number, so it did not ship already.

I will feel much better when the tracking number shows up in the UPS system.
    Tracking information visible now in Amazon and UPS systems. Delivery estimated for Friday, by eob.

The thread polling OnSale order placers has very dismal numbers last I checked. Perhaps more people that got cancelled are taking part, bad news does travel faster, but still, not a good thing.

Its no fun to go play in the sand box all by yourself. Wish everyone here would get one.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    My 2, 32gig Touchpads were on the front porch yesterday when I came home! ordered @ 5:12 EST and 1 day shipping. The order was delivered BEFORE the e-mail shipping conformation was sent out:-(

William....
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast