Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    onSale status just changed to Backordered.

3 x 32GB around 5:45pm EDT

aaaand... back to In Process. I don't know.
    Last edited by GHT; 08/23/2011 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    onSale status just changed to Backordered.

3 x 32GB around 5:45pm EDT

aaaand... back to In Process. I don't know.
    Hey, what number did you call....

I ordered around 3 PM EDT. On Amazon: Shipping Soon. It's been like that for 3 days now.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    I ordered mine at 2.20pst, still nothing.

I dont see why it takes this long for them to at least let us know if we're getting our orders or not.
  4. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    Hey, what number did you call....

I ordered around 3 PM EDT. On Amazon: Shipping Soon. It's been like that for 3 days now.
    Called the number on onSale's website. 5 tries to get through, then on hold for an hour around 11am EDT this morning.
  5.    #105  
    updating this...FINALLY UPS UPDATED MY TRACKING:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lornaevo View Post
    I just wish they would cancel my order and release my money. Too much of a headache.
    i feal you on that one
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmale1 View Post
    i feal you on that one
    Both myself and another forum member still show "shipping soon" on Amazon, but no longer have a hold on the funds in our bank accounts. So others may want to check their banks.

I bank with a local credit union so your mileage may vary, I know I have the most responsive bank out of anyone I work with when it comes to digital fund transfers (direct deposit, etc).

Ohh and still no e-mail from Amazon or onSale since the initial order confirmation from Amazon.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    SHIPPED! This one is for Dad's 52nd birthday (which just happens to be tomorrow). I highly doubt it'll be in tomorrow, but I'm very thrilled. I've been lucky, though. I picked up my TouchPad on launch day, convinced BestBuy to sell a 32 gig at firesale price on Saturday, and ordered Dad's (from onSale via Amazon) Sunday at about 5:50 PM EDT.

UPS tracking isn't updated, but I have a tracking number from onSale's site. Needless to say, I'm hella excited.
    I'm still in limbo... Status "shipping soon".

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Mine credit union show it's still being held. I have the u-number at home and this morning it showed "backordered" so Im willing to bet I got proper screwed.

This SUCKS. I returned my TP the day before fire sale and now I can't even get one. It bums me out too because this was going to be the chief communication and entertainment for me when I go on deployment next month :'(

To all the *******s who sucked up 5+ of these things to sell,
    Go burn in he'll. I HATE HATE HATE HOARDERS.
    From their facebook page:

Dear Customers,

This is Robert Rich, President of OnSale. We appreciate your patience and apologize to our customers for any inconvenience related to unfulfilled orders for HP Touch Pads.

As a result of an unintended and unprecedented event, the dramatic price reduction in the discontinued HP Touch Pad which occurred over this past weekend, we received orders so quickly over a couple of hour period on Sunday that we were not able to properly process all of these orders.

At this time, we regret that we have determined we will not have sufficient clarity in a timely manner regarding additional availability of product to allow us to fill remaining unfulfilled orders. Unfortunately as a result, we are now cancelling unfulfilled orders and expect this process to be completed shortly. Customers whose orders are being canceled will receive a cancelation notice via e-mail. No credit cards have been charged for any unfulfilled orders.

Again, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience to customers and please accept our sincere apologies.
    Sorry you can't pick up another before you head out. What branch are you? I'm in the Marine Corps myself. Hit my nine year mark back on the 19. Semper Fi, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    Mine credit union show it's still being held. I have the u-number at home and this morning it showed "backordered" so Im willing to bet I got proper screwed.

This SUCKS. I returned my TP the day before fire sale and now I can't even get one. It bums me out too because this was going to be the chief communication and entertainment for me when I go on deployment next month :'(

To all the *******s who sucked up 5+ of these things to sell,
    Go burn in he'll. I HATE HATE HATE HOARDERS.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by artitumis View Post
    SHIPPED! This one is for Dad's 52nd birthday (which just happens to be tomorrow). I highly doubt it'll be in tomorrow, but I'm very thrilled. I've been lucky, though. I picked up my TouchPad on launch day, convinced BestBuy to sell a 32 gig at firesale price on Saturday, and ordered Dad's (from onSale via Amazon) Sunday at about 5:50 PM EDT.

UPS tracking isn't updated, but I have a tracking number from onSale's site. Needless to say, I'm hella excited.
    How did you look it up on onSale's site?
    My order was placed hours before so I remain hopeful, but mine (on Amazon) still says "shipping soon."
    Quote Originally Posted by artitumis View Post
    Sorry you can't pick up another before you head out. What branch are you? I'm in the Marine Corps myself. Hit my nine year mark back on the 19. Semper Fi, brother.
    Navy. I'm an AZ (6046 for MOS). Been in a little over 3 years. Heading to the desert or awhile... Touchpadless of course.
    ok, I called and both my orders 1 60gb standard shipping and 1 32gb two day shipping are both canceled.. I placed these two orders sunday at 430 cst.
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    Navy. I'm an AZ (6046 for MOS). Been in a little over 3 years. Heading to the desert or awhile... Touchpadless of course.
    Brother in law is in the Navy, under the water.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Well I finally got through and got my U number. Guy on the phone had a terrible english accent. Anyways, checked the status on onSales site and my order has been discontinued. I ordered around 2:45pst on Sunday with overnight shipping for a 16gb. Awesome. Glad I dealt with this for the past few days. Gonna drive across the street in a minute to try Best Buy. Charge is still pending to my account by the way.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Both myself and another forum member still show "shipping soon" on Amazon, but no longer have a hold on the funds in our bank accounts. So others may want to check their banks.

I bank with a local credit union so your mileage may vary, I know I have the most responsive bank out of anyone I work with when it comes to digital fund transfers (direct deposit, etc).

Ohh and still no e-mail from Amazon or onSale since the initial order confirmation from Amazon.
    Well, Amazon still shows "Shipping Soon." Checked my status with OnSale using the "U#" I got from them, and my status is "Discontinued." However, my pending charge has not been released. I have not received anything from either Amazon or OnSale since the initial "auto-confirm" message from Amazon immediately following my order. :-/
    Ordered Sunday 21st 2:11PM eastern and now the CSR tells me orders are first come first serve and mine is cancelled ? No way Jose. I filed a claim demanding either they deliver twice what i have ordered (2 16s) or reimbursment in cash or credit for the ongoing price for them (4x250=1000 bux). Not actually hoping on it happening but i maxed out the character limit on the claim comparing them for holding my debit card funds hostage to essentially theft - i wish i can borrow some cash or let's say lamborghini for a week and not claiming to be stealing it and also stressed how they were abusing Amazons reputation and system by entering stock that did not have. So it will be interesting what will happen. I had to file the claim under wrong pretext in fear of the order disappearing and leaving me no means to leave feedback. I am ****ed because HP SMB cancelled as well and i will remain touch(pad)less for the rest of my life

Claim # 1 - Amazon emailed seller August 24, 2011
    Claim # 1 - Buyer claim confirmation sent August 24, 2011
    Claim # 1 - Claim filed August 24, 2011
    Buyer e-mailed seller (onSale) August 24, 2011
    Original order (103-205XXXX-XXXXXXX) August 21, 2011

P.S> the phone number is +18008962011 and yes, my amazon order stll says "shipping soon" and delivery between August 25-30
    Amazon just sent me a cancellation email for my 32GB that I ordered around 4:05 pm CST on Sunday. Still no email on my 2x16 that I ordered about 10 minutes later..
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast