Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by amanuense View Post
    Your Amazon.com order XXX has been canceled
    And this makes me so sad
    Haven't got that yet? When did you order? Guessing that was an e-mail?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Your Amazon.com order XXX has been canceled
    And this makes me so sad
    sorry, that sucks. When did you order?
    23:01 In Italy, dunno maybe 17:00 Central.
    23:01 In Italy, dunno maybe 17:00 Central.
    They probly just said forget about it...
    Loiter likes this.
    Hate overselling, i'm ever out of luck
    *sigh* I'd been on hold with Onsale for 2 HOURS... and it hung up on me.
    well i just got off the phone with onsale and the rep told me that i should receive a email within 24 hours telling me if ill receive my order or not and based on the time i ordered through amazon he says i got a good chance but i bet thats what hes telling everyone.

by the way i put my order in at amazon at 4:14 pst on sunday. I was on hold for exactly an hour. he did give me a U# if that counts for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggietoms View Post
    They probly just said forget about it...
    made me laugh out loud
    Quote Originally Posted by krisnicaj View Post
    made me laugh out loud
    yea they said we cant even send them out to ppl in the states forget the italians.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggietoms View Post
    well i just got off the phone with onsale and the rep told me that i should receive a email within 24 hours telling me if ill receive my order or not and based on the time i ordered through amazon he says i got a good chance but i bet thats what hes telling everyone.

by the way i put my order in at amazon at 4:14 pst on sunday. I was on hold for exactly an hour. he did give me a U# if that counts for anything.
    well if they really are shipping based on time and you get yours.... I ordered earlier than that
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by krisnicaj View Post
    made me laugh out loud
    LOL, I didn't get it the first time I read it...

shoulda been written "fuggit about it"
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    well if they really are shipping based on time and you get yours.... I ordered earlier than that
    yeah, same here. Thank you biggie for taking the time to call and get a U#. I placed my order about 30 minutes before you.
    Ordered on Sun sometime in the 6pm EST hr. Still says shipping soon. My card has been charged and im starting to get a bit fed up :/
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    onSale would earn themselves a lot more cred back if they would just post how many orders they received vs their on-hand inventory-- I'd care a lot less if I knew that I had a 90% chance of getting it, vs a 20% chance...
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    *nervous* I ordered 30 minutes after you did :-/
    how did you guys know the exact time you purchased?
    Quote Originally Posted by lxacer View Post
    I was ordering and texting my friend, so that's how I remember exactly when I ordered mine. Nothing special or fancy...
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Timestamp on my confirmation email. I ordered about 2:35pm pacific (5:35 eastern)
    Haven't called them yet and my status is the same
    Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    Timestamp on my confirmation email. I ordered about 2:35pm pacific (5:35 eastern)
    Haven't called them yet and my status is the same
    OK. I think I was completely out! I ordered about 6:40pm EASTERN on Sunday. By the way, how did you guys know Onsale was selling? I am sure the Onsale AD showed up at 6:30pm on slickdeals. And I immediately made the purchase after it appeared.
    OK. I think I was completely out! I ordered about 6:40pm EASTERN on Sunday. By the way, how did you guys know Onsale was selling? I am sure the Onsale AD showed up at 6:30pm on slickdeals. And I immediately made the purchase after it appeared.
    Twitter
    Yahoo! Mail is located in PST, so all their timestamps are in PST, damn..thought I ordered earlier than I did..
    Last edited by Synthes; 08/23/2011 at 05:50 PM.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast