Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    So if I have a U# is there a chance still I could get one. Under shipping info is says
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info.

I don't understand this bull crap. So now I have to wait for a refund. They should not charged me if Im not getting one.
    This is just like the week when the new iTouch came out...
    Last edited by palmlover123; 08/23/2011 at 02:53 PM.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    I'm about to file a BBB complaint. This is ridiculous. I always wnted a WebOs device. Thought this was my chance.
    Global Posts
    889 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    @fwinst, what time (also include time zone please) did you order on Sunday? thx.
    About 5:00pm CDT
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I'm not filing a complaint yet, but will certainly raise all sorts of heck should they not come through. I am among the crowd with an invoice and a charge pending on my credit card, can not cancel, but still says shipping 8/22-23 to be delivered 8/25-30.

Should this turn out poorly I am all for all of us flooding Amazon with claims and rate the seller poorly. More than 48 hours after my order, they are acting as if business as usual and the order is progressing as normal. I hope that is the case. If not shame on them.
    So who is all getting one with tracking right now and what time did you buy it.

Post, that will give us a idea if we have a chance.
    Global Posts
    889 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    So if I have a U# is there a chance still I could get one. Under shipping info is says
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info.

I don't understand this bull crap. So now I have to wait for a refund. They should not charged me if Im not getting one.

Then when the guy came back he had to read the bulls8t of a chart. Telling me all about how the web site messed up and they ran out of the HP Touchpads.
    Yes, if you have a U# there is a CHANCE you'll get your order
  7. ght
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    So you're saying there's a chance...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I have to say that I have never seen such a bunch of whiners. I ordered my on Sunday too. I wish I had a tracking number too. If I get one, that would be nice. If not I'm 100% sure I will get a refund. Actually not even a refund, the hold on my credit card will just be released. As far as everone saying that they are missing out on other oppourtunities to buy a touchpad somewhere else, I say - "where are you going to go?" I have not seen too many other options for $99. The ones I have seen like B&N, have gone quickly too, just like Onsale did. This company probably usually has 3-4 people manning the phones, and you guys keep calling them all day 1000's of calls. No wonder it is taking 3 hours to get through. Get a life, its only a tablet that none of you were even interested in last week.
    Im looking at my order on their web page with a U# under payment it says open account.

I know I was fully charged and had shipping soon after the order.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ptdalen View Post
    I have to say that I have never seen such a bunch of whiners. I ordered my on Sunday too. I wish I had a tracking number too. If I get one, that would be nice. If not I'm 100% sure I will get a refund. Actually not even a refund, the hold on my credit card will just be released. As far as everone saying that they are missing out on other oppourtunities to buy a touchpad somewhere else, I say - "where are you going to go?" I have not seen too many other options for $99. The ones I have seen like B&N, have gone quickly too, just like Onsale did. This company probably usually has 3-4 people manning the phones, and you guys keep calling them all day 1000's of calls. No wonder it is taking 3 hours to get through. Get a life, its only a tablet that none of you were even interested in last week.
    I haven't called, and I am not whining yet, but if this company did end up booking sales for tons more of a product than they actually had to sell, and then failed to correct the order after 48 hours, they deserve to have their reputation take a hit.

Mistakes happen. Chaos happens. Failure to correct mistakes in a timely fashion, or at least communicate mistakes in a timely fashion, well, buyer beware.
    MercuryCrest likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    About 5:00pm CDT
    *nervous* I ordered 30 minutes after you did :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    My Mom is at work. She comes home at 3 pm. I'm using a Mac, how to take a screen shot would be helpful, and how to scribble stuff out?
    To take a screenshot of a *section*, cmd (or apple key) + shift + 4, left click and drag to define area, release and screenshot is taken.

To take a screenshot of the *entire screen*, cmd (or apple key) + shift + 3.

Crudest way to cut things out, open the picture with "preview", use the rectangle tool to define the area, then edit, and then cut.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Anyone tried writing them on amazon with any luck? I just sent a message inquiring to the status of my order, worth a shot I figure.
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    Anyone tried writing them on amazon with any luck? I just sent a message inquiring to the status of my order, worth a shot I figure.
    I sent three of those.
    Hi all,

Ok, I'm late to the party!

Is there anyway to still get one of those TP's for $99 (or 32gb version)?

I live in Astoria Queens. NYC!

I'm actually on my way into Manhattan right now for a doctor's appointment and will be near 23rd at Best Buy and Staples?

Thanks!

Rob
    Not likely. Most (if not all) places are sold out. Check the rest of the forum for details.
    how long did you have to wait on hold when you all called?
    Your Amazon.com order XXX has been canceled
    And this makes me so sad
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Hi all,

Ok, I'm late to the party!

Is there anyway to still get one of those TP's for $99 (or 32gb version)?

I live in Astoria Queens. NYC!

I'm actually on my way into Manhattan right now for a doctor's appointment and will be near 23rd at Best Buy and Staples?

Thanks!

Rob
    I doubt you will find anything in NYC, I couldn't find anything in my area as of Saturday morning or they hadn't price dropped yet, and when they did, it was all over.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  20.    #80  
    ONSALE =U # =HIGH CHANGE U HAVE ONE -already in warehouse waiting for shipping according to the guy i talked too

NO U # =NOBDY KNOWS IF YOU WILL GET ONE
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast