Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I ordered from OnSale via Amazon at 5:07pm EST on Sunday. Amazon still shows "shipping soon" and my credit card is still showing the charges as pending, yet I talked with Ares at OnSale this morning and was told my 16 gb TouchPad shipped out yesterday and she provided me with my UPS Ground Tracking #. They're completely swamped and most of their orders have not shipped. I was the 1st caller she'd taken, out of 60, who's order had actually shipped as of this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    What is a "U" number?
    Let me google that for you

no but really its onSales in-house order number that you have to get by calling them. You can't get it from amazon.
    Somebody ask next time you talk to ON Sale where is the package comming from for shipping.

Because they are out of Chicgo IL.

I am wondering if they are drop shipping from California. I hope not.lol
    Global Posts
    908 Global Posts
    I just wish they would cancel my order and release my money. Too much of a headache.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJspeed View Post
    Let me google that for you

no but really its onSales in-house order number that you have to get by calling them. You can't get it from amazon.
    What's with the attitude? If I'd found the answer on google I wouldn't have asked. And besides... have you taken a look at the results of that "let me google that for you" link you posted? It's useless.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Just got through to OnSale and got my OnSale order # (i bought through Amazon). There is a 50/50 chance I'll get the TP I ordered Sunday. They said I'll know in 24 - 48 hours.
    @fwinst, what time (also include time zone please) did you order on Sunday? thx.
    What time did you place your order.?
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    What's with the attitude? If I'd found the answer on google I wouldn't have asked. And besides... have you taken a look at the results of that "let me google that for you" link you posted? It's useless.
    not being rude, just trying to be humorous. I find it helps the day go by faster. If I was being rude I would have just put the lmgtfy link w/o the real answer, but because I respect you and your question I posted the answer.

People usually put those when a "What is a <insert noun here>?" question is asked. Nothing but love, k?
    I'm following the first rule of slickdeals and i will not call onsale to know what my unumber is and will just wait it out ;]

In the meantime you can enroll in the raffle to win an ipad2 at stanford - Stanford Online Study - Win an iPad2 the chances are about the same as getting a TP from onslale ot SMB
    I'm waiting for answer right now. He is checking my order number.

Its not good at all. He gave me the number but told me I may not be getting one.

This is a bunch of 555555555555444444444444445544444444445554 it.

I am so ****eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

They can go ffffffff9999999999999f9f9f them selves

I ordered one on Sun at 4:50pm central time.
    Last edited by lespaulman67; 08/23/2011 at 02:29 PM.
    is there a way to get U # w/o calling?
    Just spent ONE HOUR on hold with OnSale listening to elevator music before a human being answered. He says there's a 50/50 chance I'll get one. An email will be sent 1-3 business days from order date notifying me about what's going to happen. Oh, and he said there's no U# until the order has processed. And since they don't even know if I'm getting one yet it's just sitting there in limbo. Essentially UN-processed. Super.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I just wish they could let me know without me having to call in and check it. I don't want to call because they're already swamped with people. Uggghhhh... just tell me one way or another :[

Everyone else is getting them and I'm getting jealous
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrain1 View Post
    Just spent ONE HOUR on hold with OnSale listening to elevator music before a human being answered. He says there's a 50/50 chance I'll get one. An email will be sent 1-3 business days from order date notifying me about what's going to happen. Oh, and he said there's no U# until the order has processed. And since they don't even know if I'm getting one yet it's just sitting there in limbo. Essentially UN-processed. Super.

What number did you call? It's been 3 days already...
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
  16. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Just got through to OnSale and got my OnSale order # (i bought through Amazon). There is a 50/50 chance I'll get the TP I ordered Sunday. They said I'll know in 24 - 48 hours.
    Same here. I ordered at 5:50pm EDT on Sunday. 3 x 32GB

onSale site says my order is "In Process". Keeping fingers crossed.
    1-888-760-0300. And it took me about 30 calls over the course of 3 hours to actually get through without the "all circuits busy" recording. You've been warned
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrain1 View Post
    1-888-760-0300. And it took me about 30 calls over the course of 3 hours to actually get through without the "all circuits busy" recording. You've been warned
    I just called there like 10 times....
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    So if I have a U# is there a chance still I could get one. Under shipping info is says
    Tracking #'(s): No tracking info.

I don't understand this bull crap. So now I have to wait for a refund. They should not charged me if Im not getting one.

Then when the guy came back he had to read the bulls8t of a chart. Telling me all about how the web site messed up and they ran out of the HP Touchpads.
    Rob_T likes this.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast