Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    in for 3 units....
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybananas View Post
    Top of order status reads:

HP order receipt
    Your order is being processed.
    A customer representative may be contacting you to confirm the details of your order.
    That's what I got, too. It says I ordered at 4:58 p.m., which is impossible, of course, since it ain't even 2:00 Eastern yet.

I really wanted a 32, but I'm sick of the whole precess.
    No email confirmation either. My order time also said something totally wrong like 5:10pm.

I want my email confirmation damn it.
    It can't be a scam. It's HP site, and I want to be scammed by HP. They may take order but will cancel or only ship when available.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I hope this goes through.

My bosses boss found out about the firesale today, and was trying to rub it in my face (jokingly) about how I paid to much. I told him that I got one for $150 on Friday night, and will either be returning my old expensive one to Amazon, or getting the difference refunded hopefully.

Then I saw this thread and told him and a few others about this HP site, before you knew it we had 5 different people order them and a few others try before the site was removed. One of the managers came up to me goes, "So what did I just order?" lol.

My boss called HP and they said there was a 50/50 shot of this going through because the demand is so high they don't know how many of the orders the will be able to fulfill.

Thanks for the link.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123