Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Worked for me, I ordered 2. Got all the way to the submit page, clicked submit, got stack overflow error. Clicked back, submit, got confirmation. Did I just order 4? Who knows.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakofAllTrads View Post
    The checkout cart takes you to a NON-https location, this isn't a secure site. It's a scam.

I'm done trying to get a Touchpad. Good luck everyone.
    Not me:

I tried as well and got it trough, went back and checked my order online and this is what I got:

Order status

Content starts here

We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pedaws View Post
    Called HP small Business and Rep said that orders will go through, but shouldn't. They have been told they have no stock coming in and that all orders placed after 3AM yesterday will be cancelled.

Sorry.
    Absolute no disrespect intended, but HP's party line all weekend has been that they will be getting more in and several large retailers have already begun the return process to HP. Our local Costcos all returned theirs. My order went through and the order number appears on the HP website as pending so I'm really hoping your wrong (again no disrepect)!! I've had 4 separate online orders and everyone has been cancelled so far. It was fun at first but not any longer.
    Wait a few minutes and check your order again, see if you get the "can't process your order," message. I just got it. I was confirmed now I get this message.
    This is from the Bryna twitter account:
    "FYI - Small biz store has a rogue link showing inventory -- not the case. Trust me. SMB out, done, kaput on the inventory. No more coming."
    My local Best Buy said they should be getting more in today or tomorrow, which I found strange. But at least I can keep trying them.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phossil View Post
    This is from the Bryna twitter account:
    "FYI - Small biz store has a rogue link showing inventory -- not the case. Trust me. SMB out, done, kaput on the inventory. No more coming."
    As long as it was not a scam website that was my main concern. I'll survive without a touchpad but just don't want someone ending up with my credit card info. Going to go cry in a corner now. It is official - I'm giving up (subject to mood changes)!
    I just ordered a 16 and it went through. Sigh . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaTreo View Post
    I tried as well and got it trough, went back and checked my order online and this is what I got:

Order status

Content starts here

We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909.
    What's the URL to check orders? I didn't get a confirmation email. Did you?
    I just finished calling the hp contact number on top of the website linked in the first post. The female representative told me all the orders placed today will be automatically canceled within 72 hours.

Also, all the shipment sent back to HP by other retailers will be used for the orders made on the weekend. So even though you might say "Oh, but HP will be getting a lot more because stores have told me that they sent theirs back to HP. Therefore it is a safe bet". You are wrong. Again, they do not have enough stock for orders placed on the weekend so they will use the shipment they are getting back for those orders. It is highly unlikely they will have enough for Monday orders or even late Sunday orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by twhite View Post
    As long as it was not a scam website that was my main concern. I'll survive without a touchpad but just don't want someone ending up with my credit card info. Going to go cry in a corner now. It is official - I'm giving up (subject to mood changes)!
    I don't think this was a scam, it looks like dealspl.us posted this link, check the HP link with the asterisk: HP TouchPad Price Cut Round Up - officedepot.com
    I called HP. Orders MAY or MAY NOT go though. There is more of a chance of not getting it. The shipping charge is a mistake and if one does get shipped, that charge will be reversed.

The site is legit.
    Just log and and log back into to the small business website.

HP's Small & Medium Business Store

Go under order status
    Quote Originally Posted by twhite View Post
    It's the HP SMB (Small/Medium Business) Store that's not going to get any more. She tweeted later that HP Home and Home Office Store will get some soon, they just don't have a precise ETA. I think they're doing it through the Home and Home Office store so that more people will have a shot at them.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I placed order and called HP to confirm order. They said all is good and should ship out in a few days. Not sure if thet rep knows what he is talking about. I will see
    Just placed an order. Hopefully the one from onSale on Sunday afternoon goes through.
    Relog back in and check the status, are you getting a can't process message?
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaTreo View Post
    Relog back in and check the status, are you getting a can't process message?
    Top of order status reads:

HP order receipt
    Your order is being processed.
    A customer representative may be contacting you to confirm the details of your order.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I ordered 2 16 Gb today. Has anybody gotten a confirmation email or can anybody see a order status? The order/quote number on the confirmation page (after purchase) and the date results in a "no order found" error message.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast