1.    #1  
    I ordered on sunday morning and its still listed as processing with shipping date null null. I still havent gotten an email confirm. Someone posted here yesterday that bb.com was sending all orders to hp and that hp would ship. So whats up?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I got notice, mine is coming Friday
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by suprolla View Post
    I got notice, mine is coming Friday
    I ordered around 10 am on sunday. When did you order and when did you get email confirm?
    Tnx
    I ordered one on best buy.com at 730 am eastern sunday morning.

My order still says processing, 0-1 days to process, its been over 2 days now. It also also says can't cancel.

I've gotten no emails from best buy. The charge is still " pending "on my card.

Let's just say I dont have then best feeling about it now. I did when I ordered cause it was unavailble and I kept checking the day before. I even checked when I woke up around 530 that morning and it was sold out at that time. I had to catch a 8am flight. I deceded to give it a go before boarding and got 1 16g. I processed the order and paid all from my orginal Sprint Pre-. I'm still rocking it for now but android is calling. I hope to get the touch pad so I can still have Webos in my life.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    I ordered around 10 am on sunday. When did you order and when did you get email confirm?
    Tnx
    Ordered Sunday morning @7am, shipping notice Monday afternoon 530p. texas time
    I have ordered one with the in-store pickup option. When I got to the store 5 minutes after its opening - there were no touchpads left and employee told me that Best Buy is not going to fulfill online orders. I called BestBuy, rep confirmed it and proceeded with the cancellation of the order. Basically, according to BestBuy employee somewhere on this forum, most of the Touchpads were bought by employees.
    That's all I know, you better call the BestBuy with your order number at hand and verify it.
    If HP sends BB enough touchpads to fill the orders it will ship. If not then its canceled. Just called bb.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticrobot View Post
    I have ordered one with the in-store pickup option. When I got to the store 5 minutes after its opening - there were no touchpads left and employee told me that Best Buy is not going to fulfill online orders. I called BestBuy, rep confirmed it and proceeded with the cancellation of the order. Basically, according to BestBuy employee somewhere on this forum, most of the Touchpads were bought by employees.
    That's all I know, you better call the BestBuy with your order number at hand and verify it.
    +1

and to add insult to injury, the *******s charged my card and won't be refunding the money until thursday

guess they want to make sure I don't buy one from their competitors with that money
    USRobotics Palm Pilot -> Palm 3e -> Treo 180 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Just got an email from BB and my status is now "shipment is ready to leave warehouse" with a UPS tracking number. I ordered online about 8:30am Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    Just got an email from BB and my status is now "shipment is ready to leave warehouse" with a UPS tracking number. I ordered online about 8:30am Sunday.
    plus one 750 am sun
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    I got an email saying mine has been shipped via ups and is en route and have ups tracking number!!!!
    Yeah I just got a notice for shipment and tracking number too.
    I ordered four; two for kids (both students), one for wife, one for me. Used different names (as they were for different people) as you could only order one at a time. All were shipped as of today.
  14. mus
    Ordered one at 8:00 am Sunday morning and received it today. Went ahead and paid for Expedited shipping since we were getting the deal of the year.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Just got tracking # for standard shipping.