Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Anyone actually getting through? I left it on hold 2 hrs and 45 min yesterday, been on hold since the opening bell today (now 2 hrs 29 min). Now, dont misunderstand, there is a speakerphone just sitting playing the hold music, its not like i am not doing other things while it waits and waits and waits and waits.

I tried to email the smb rep I got the launch day TP from and it bounces as unknown user.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i got through yesterday and was told that my order was approved nd would receive a shipping email yesterday evening. I have gotten nothing though
    I emailed my June 19th SMB rep and he has been transferred to some obscure department called OEM[midwest states],
    Anyway he courteously replied that to get my rebate call xxx and to order more call xxx. So I did to get the hopeful message that "over the previous hour the average wait time has been one minute" Oh boy, I'm in! Not so fast, as hold went on for an hour and a half while I too worked by a speaker phone.
    Anyone have any insight [Ugh to them too] into whether it is better to call back or just hold on this type system?
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    Which. no you guys are calling ? I always got someone within a minute.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    What number are you calling? 800-888-5858 here, but i am still on hold (3 hours 3 minute 17 seconds and counting).
    Jim Altman
    Try 888-728-9985
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kary10 View Post
    Try 888-728-9985
    Thanks. Just tried that number and got a live person within 60 seconds. That's the good news. The bad news is that the rep told me that anything ordered Saturday or after will have to wait another 72 hours before they get further status. Hmmmm.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I called 800 888-5858 and was also told there was a 72 hour hold on all orders. What ever the hell that means!!! Wasn't on hold at al!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Thanks. Just tried that number and got a live person within 60 seconds. That's the good news. The bad news is that the rep told me that anything ordered Saturday or after will have to wait another 72 hours before they get further status. Hmmmm.
    i ordered friday night, before sat and i am still waiting
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Don't know why my thread was closed, but if you go to this link:

http://dealspl.us/rb2.php?did=536197

It will take you to HPs SMB site with a 16Gb model loaded in your cart. Mod thought it was fishy but the actual link it takes you to is:

Basket

which is what it usually looks like for HP sites. Don't know I guess.
    has to be a fake.
    I hoped it's true. I tried it and it worked. I was able to purchase 4 of them for me and family members.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    It's not fake. Just called HP: 888-728-9985

He said my order is in their system. Doesn't know if it will be confirmed cause they might not have any in stock.
    I'm trying it now.. but why is shipping so high??
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    It's legit! Go here and it will show your items on the left in the cart:

HP laptop, netbook, notebook & tablet PCs | Official HP® Business Site
    Here is an email response from a HP sales rep regarding that link

When I click on that link it shows an empty shopping cart. There have been rumors we are selling more today, however we are not. We have had problems with our website and people were able to make orders today. Those orders will be cancelled. HP does not have anymore stock and we won’t be getting anymore in. I recommend trying a reseller if you really want, there maybe some that have some in stock. I’m sorry.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    It might be wishful thinking but I'm not sure I buy that.
    What are they doing/going to do with the ones coming back from retailers that aren't discounting them like Costco?
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I got through on the 728-9985 number, took about 20 minutes. Got my firesale refund on my day one purchase, got confirmation of the Sunday Order for another one. She said two to three week shipping time, but I got one.

Thanks all.
    Jim Altman