1.    #1  
    We have terms with HP, I ordered mine on Sat Night, and got the confirmation email. Order status says it is supposed to be shipped today, but it is on a credit hold. I am not confident, because I orders a $7000 server today and that says credit approved...

I have been on hold for 45 min now, trying to find out what this means.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Well hello everyone, gess this is my first post and intro to this forum. I a an avid Android follower, I own a Xoom and Sensation 4g... Please do not flame me lol. Anyway above all I am a tech Junkie and when I saw the Hp Touchpad was pretty much being given away I jumped on it.. I figured I would join a forum and learn what I exactly can do with this Tablet.

bought one from Hp and received any kind of tracking info? I ordered Friday night and did receive a confirmation email but it still shows as processing. So I am starting to get worried that maybe I am one of those that did not make it in on one.

Any look forward to learning more about what it is capable of..
    Last edited by BiGMERF; 08/23/2011 at 09:13 AM.
    First of all, congratulations and welcome to the forum. You'll find some great people here as well as a lot of help. And webOS is very cool to use. I've been with it since day one. Now I'm sort of doing the reverse of you...learning a bit about Andriod with the Evo since the big news last week.

Anyway, yes I ordered through HP.com Friday night, as well. I got shipping confirmation yesterday and expect delivery tomorrow. I ordered the 32 which might be processing at a different time than the 16 since it seems the 16s ran out earlier. Good luck. But I'm guessing you'll get your TP.
    I ordered the 32 on Friday. Still waiting for shipment. Don't know if they are waiting for new stock or there just running behind
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I ordered a 32 gig on friday also.. Picked up a 16gb from staples just in case hp screwed e. But I want the 32gb which i got for 130 out the door. Then sell the 16gb I have or save it as a Christmas gift for my Daughter
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I ordered from HP.com on Friday night at about 9PM EST with the EPP code and the 15 off, code. I didn't get my confirmation email until Sunday morning and it is till in processing status..
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpuangel View Post
    I ordered from HP.com on Friday night at about 9PM EST with the EPP code and the 15 off, code. I didn't get my confirmation email until Sunday morning and it is till in processing status..
    everything with yours sounds like mines... except i ordered the 32gb with the 30 dollar off coupon
    ordered Friday night 8:05 pdt , still being processed, however I ordered a touchstone case and keyboard 15 min later and I got a tracking # yesterday and it shipped today.
    Hey, we're in exactly the same boat BiGMERF and Bockscar. I guess we'll just have to wait it out and cross our fingers.
    Come play with my Twitter.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I ordered the 32 gb version Friday night also. I got the confirmation email on Saturday. My credit card was charged on Friday, also. So far no shipping confirmation. I did not order express shipping, so I think maybe they are fulfilling the express shipments first and then the ground shipments later. Anyone not receive a shipping confirmation that ordered with express shipping?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I ordered a 32 Friday at 11 pm. I chose 2 day shipping, and my unit was shipped yesterday. I suspect others will get confirmation when their units ship, probably later in the week, as standard shipping is 5-7 business days.
    I ordered 2 from Small Business on Saturday night (stupid not being online Friday night) and I haven't seen shipping. I was hammering away to get them and just accepted everything as. Looking back I was charged $40 to ship two units via freight. I feel like this is extraordinarily high shipping. Anyone else care to share shipping cost. Hate to complain on something that was only $99 but just curious.
    Ordered one 32GB Friday nite around 11ish pm. Got the confirmation email and they took the full amount $516 out of my account on Sunday. Today i got the email, they refunded the difference and got the 2nd email with Fedex tracking number so much joy. I'll be getting it tomorrow
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Just got n email saying the following, SMH !

"Thank you for your purchase of the HP TouchPad. Due to the overwhelming demand for this product as a result of the significant price reduction, we were unable to ship your recent order with our usual promptness. We expect that all units will be shipped by Thursday August 25, 2011 and you will receive delivery of your TouchPad on the appropriate date after that given the shipping option you selected at the time you placed your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Be the first to know when your unit ships by clicking here for your order status.

We hope you will give us at the HP Home & Home Office Store the opportunity to serve you again in the future."
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Received the same email! At least I know it will ship