1.    #1  
    I was among the hordes to go purchase a Touchpad this weekend and I love it, but one issue that I am running into is trying to connect to the Network that the University that I work for has instituted for has set up for it's users.

It is a WPA2-Enterprise with AES encryption and requires that the authentication be set to the log in that we use to get into our exchange servers and portal site.

This has not been a problem on any other systems (besides Vista, go figure) and in the case of other mobile devices, it was just a matter of accepting the security certificate for network and entering the log in credentials.

I see no option for accepting the security certificate and it just tells me when I try to log in that I need to contact my system administrator to get the certificate. I not only did contact the admin, but he took a look at it and since he is not familiar with webOS, he said he'd look into it.

I have attached a screenshot of the error.

Another thing, I actually made the tutorials for connecting to the network myself so I know the connection settings blindfolded, my ignorance is just in the new OS.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    Can you export the certificate from your laptop, email it to yourself (retrieve mail in TouchPad), and webOS should recognize the certificate and install it. (I think this will work, but I'm not an IT expert.)
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I have been able to use a cert to login to my corporate WLAN. I'm the WLAN engineer Should work as stated above if you use a cert for authentication. Kind of sounded like you might use a login also. PM me if you want my assistance.
    what these guys said. All you have to do is export the certificate from your laptop and email it to yourself or transfer it through usb. The certificate will install and should work correctly
    I've looked but couldn't find directions for this; what's the easiest way to export a certificate from a laptop?
  6. ght
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    In IE or Chrome, find the tools/options menu. You should find an area for Certificate management and the ability to export them.