1.    #1  
    3.0.2 has been out a while now and all the Preware patches I installed yesterday should be compatible with 3.0.2 (right ?).

I'm still waiting / trying to get the OTA 3.0.2 update... but should I be removing the Log Muffling, Launcher update, etc... before installing the 3.0.2 update?

(Running out of patience for the OTA and maybe doing the Doctor update soon)

Thanks

Toppers
    remove any kernel or theme. If you don't have the update by now, you should probably doctor to 3.0.2
    only themes need to be removed

everything else is ota compatible
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  4.    #4  
    I did the update using webOS Doctor last night... all went smoothly. Took a while for all my Apps to down load and install again but a very impressive 'hands off' experience compared to the Windows nightmare I am use to.

I ended up removing the all the patches anyway... just in case... as it was so straight forward to do in Preware.

Shame my Preware (webOS_internals) Apps disappeared but that was fixed in short order.

Toppers
    FYI... I did the OTA, and then loaded the preware and two patches. i get roughly 30-35% gain in speed. I'm stock 1.2, no overclocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppers View Post
    Shame my Preware (webOS_internals) Apps disappeared but that was fixed in short order.

Toppers
    they'll be saved and be restorable if you use preware's built in save feature
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)