Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok my touchpad is froze said it had a software update and i went to do it and it locked up and won't respond. Any ideas on what to do???
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ok thanks!!!! new there had to be something but wasn't sure what!!!!
    I'm experiencing a similar issue. My TouchPad is frozen. I had 2 web card stacks open, one with 6 one with 2. The TP locked-up after copying a small bit of text. I have held the power button for well over 15 sec and nothing happens.

Any other ideas, or do I need to wait for the battery to drain? I wish this had a removable battery.....
    So holding the power button was still doing nothing, I decided to hold all the buttons at the same time. The screen turned off, but bow holding the power button is not bringing the TP back up. I am wondering if it is still frozen and the screen is off, or if it just self bricked.

I think I may just leave it overnight and hope the screen is just off and let the battery discharge, charge it and try to power it up. Any other suggestions?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Did you try holding ONLY the power and home button for 15 seconds? Just checking
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahDG View Post
    Did you try holding ONLY the power and home button for 15 seconds? Just checking
    Yep, that did and nothing happened. Looks like it did drain it battery overnight, so it is charging now. Fingers crossed that it is all good.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Let us know how it goes!
    Well everything seems back to normal now. I plugged it in, it charged and powered up.

Now I just need to find how to pull the logs and where to send them to.