Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone else ordered from pcmall gov? I ordered 2 from there and the order status finally appeared after 24 hours but ship date is "N/A". Does anyone who ordered there have a ship date or am I looking at another cancelled order?
    Thanks.
    Yep. I still get "did not find any results for your order number." I emailed the sales rep with no response as yet...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Yep. I still get "did not find any results for your order number." I emailed the sales rep with no response as yet...
    Mine shows the order now but when I click it, it states held for manager review.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    Mine shows the order now but when I click it, it states held for manager review.
    Same with mine. I emailed my account manager to find out what's going on.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    mine went from hold for mgr review, to hold for quote as of yesterday about 8pm cst. I dont know what that means. I'm going to send an email soon.
    Hello,

We (PCMall proper) received such a huge amount of orders over the weekend it bogged down our order processing system, your orders should be updated by now.

If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try to help, however I am not in sales and have limited visibility on orders.

Scott Laws
    Solutions Team Manager
    PCMall Services
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Hi Scott, what does it mean on my status "hold for quote"?
    Can you PM me your order number? I'll take a look.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticka View Post
    Can you PM me your order number? I'll take a look.
    Hi Scott. Can you tell us what hold for mgr review means. Is that because of the large value of orders? Is there a way to speed it up Haha Thank you.
    All orders going out require manager approval, typically done in batches throughout the day.

It might be taking a little longer with the volume, if you PM me your order number I'll check the order notes to see whats up, maybe ping your sales rep for a follow up.
    Scott, can I PM you my number from PCMallGov? Calls answered today by a receptionist who said you are trying to match first in to stock and sort through everything today (hopefully our earthquake didn't shake things up to much - I'm assuming you are in NoVA as well)

Also, if order not able to fill from existing stock, will you be getting more when HP releases (reports that they may restock starting tomorrow) to fill orders?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Got all your PM's and checking them all, easy enough since the Gov sales manager is a friend and sits close to me!

BTW, he's completely inundated with update request but happy to help (nothing like showing up to work with over 8000 email! ha!).

All of the PCMall orders (including Gov) are being processed in a first come first served basis according to the time stamp on the order. The problem we are having is that there are so many order coming from different divisions within the company, they all have to be sorted and processed manually to keep this fair for everyone.

I'll keep you posted as much as I can...
    I just noticed mine was canceled after sitting in "pending" status for the past 2 days. Can't be a good sign if you haven't gotten a shipping confirmation number yet. Oh, well... now we look to HP again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticka View Post
    Got all your PM's and checking them all, easy enough since the Gov sales manager is a friend and sits close to me!

BTW, he's completely inundated with update request but happy to help (nothing like showing up to work with over 8000 email! ha!).

All of the PCMall orders (including Gov) are being processed in a first come first served basis according to the time stamp on the order. The problem we are having is that there are so many order coming from different divisions within the company, they all have to be sorted and processed manually to keep this fair for everyone.

I'll keep you posted as much as I can...

Hello

My PCMallgov order changed from "Mgr. Review to "Veryfing"
    I placed my order on 8/21 and it was for a couple for 32GB. do you have any idea this means?

Thanks!

Steak
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak View Post
    Hello

My PCMallgov order changed from "Mgr. Review to "Veryfing"
    I placed my order on 8/21 and it was for a couple for 32GB. do you have any idea this means?

Thanks!

Steak
    What time did you make your order on the 21st? Mine was at 1120pm eastern time. And I'm still waiting for mgr review. I would imagine what yours is.saying is a good thing.
    Hello all, my order changed from mgm review to Automatic CC auth. Is this good news?
    What time did you make your order on the 21st? Mine was at 1120pm eastern time. And I'm still waiting for mgr review. I would imagine what yours is.saying is a good thing.

Well I just checked now and it went from "Verifying" to "Automatic CC Auth " however it is still "in Process", I think it was around noon last Sunday when I placed the order, I am on the East Coast. I am still doubtful until I see a tracking number, I will keep you posted.

Steak
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak View Post
    Well I just checked now and it went from "Verifying" to "Automatic CC Auth " however it is still "in Process", I think it was around noon last Sunday when I placed the order, I am on the East Coast. I am still doubtful until I see a tracking number, I will keep you posted.

Steak
    Wow a lot earlier than me... Makes me less hopeful....
    Wow a lot earlier than me... Makes me less hopeful....
    Yeah me too. Noon, that's crazy, I didn't realize PCMall dropped the price on them that early. Looks like I got excited for nothing.
  20.    #20  
    When did you order yours Jericho?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast