Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My order since Monday till now always be "hold for quote", is that mean this order was dead>?
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticka View Post
    Sorry to hear that guys, we definetley took more orders than we had stock, and unfortunately I don't have details on whether or not we are getting more (we have requested it from HP though...).
    If you do get more from HP, will the canceled orders be filled? Or will it be "first come, first served" starting all over again?

Thanks.
    If your order is on "hold for quote" you may be out of luck, this is our default status when we quote our customers product.
    Any ETA on when "Hold for quote" orders may be processed (either to provide a completed or cancelled message)?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    At this point it is safe to say that if your order is on "hold for quote" you are out of luck.

You should be getting a notice from customer service, if you haven't already please send me your order number and I'll see if I can get them to notify you sooner. If you've already sent me your number I'll include this in my request as well.

Really sorry guys!

We had about 6000 units in stock, our back order hit a peak of -8300.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    5 days since ordering, still in "Hold for Quote" limbo, how long does it take to run a sql query to cancel orders which there is no stock for? I am starting to think having orders coming for 6 different companies into the same stock pool isn't a very good idea pcmall/macmall/onsale/onsaleamazon/pcmallgov. Don't get me started on the fact that they didn't have one of those 6 sites actually adhering to any proper stock checking before allowing orders through.
    mine says hold for quote and in process as well, but said it shipped on aug 24th via FedEx Second Day but no tracking #?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I wish they would cancel, backorder or ship; anything is better than being in the dark!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    my order says the same thing kcott. I ordered the 21st, and since the 22nd its said "hold for quote" after being changed from "hold for mgr review"..... just cancel me already, I know their gonna do it.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    It is interesting to note that you can pull up order status information on sister sites to pcmallgov as well. My order is showing "Status: In Process" on the macmall site. I also called to check status with a rep on the phone and I was told they had no additional information and to check back on Monday. One week to process orders, this sure sounds like a one billion dollar company to me...
    Anyone have a status of Pending? I'm not sure what that means.
    Last edited by Tib01; 08/28/2011 at 04:35 PM.
    anybody get theirs yet?
    At this point it is safe to say that if your order is on "hold for quote" you are out of luck.

You should be getting a notice from customer service, if you haven't already please send me your order number and I'll see if I can get them to notify you sooner. If you've already sent me your number I'll include this in my request as well.

Really sorry guys!

We had about 6000 units in stock, our back order hit a peak of -8300.
    Atticka - I never received an order cancellation and now see that sister site OnSale will be filling backorders (OnSale honoring cancelled orders with a new batch of TouchPads | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net). Tried putting my PCMallGov order number into the OnSale form and it came back with "product unavailable."

Will some of the units be made available for PCMallGov orders?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123