Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    Wow a lot earlier than me... Makes me less hopeful....
    I remember when I placed the order they had over 6,000 in stock, if their stock numbers were correct, I think we have a good chance, the only thing that worries me is that PCMALLGOV have a bunch of divisions and I know they also received a lot of orders from them, so IMO that is what they are trying to sort out.

Steak
    Around 9 or 10pm Central time.
  3.    #23  
    Yea steak I hope so. And Jericho same here I got mine at 1020 central time according to order confirmation email.
    Yeah we were pretty close.

Hey Steak when you ordered yours was the website being hit hard, or was it easy to get through and complete your order? Also, was the 16GB discounted as well?

My only hope is that the Majority of people either didn't know about PCMall or got confused by their account creation process.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    my order was placed around 11pm on sunday night CST, its still says "hold for quote" today. Scott on here was very helpful in checking on it. I'm still holding out hope that I'll get one, my card hasn't been charged yet. It took me almost an hour to place my order and create an account because the site was so slow. got the confirmation email right away though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    Yea steak I hope so. And Jericho same here I got mine at 1020 central time according to order confirmation email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Yeah we were pretty close.

Hey Steak when you ordered yours was the website being hit hard, or was it easy to get through and complete your order? Also, was the 16GB discounted as well?

My only hope is that the Majority of people either didn't know about PCMall or got confused by their account creation process.

The order went smooth, both 16G and 32G were in stock, what really amazed me was the stock going down so fast as I noticed the inventory for the 32GB going from almost 7200 to under 6000 in less than 20mn..

Steak
    Scott, Slickdeals poster mentioned MacMall callers now being told OOS; are you all still working your way through all the orders (understand it's a huge manual process) or is it complete? Slickdeals.net - View Single Post - HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping

Just wondering how aggressive I should be in checking out HP.com today for any potential stock (I'm not looking to buy to spin off/sell; I'm looking for biz and personal use, so don't want a bunch of doubled orders).
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    hello all!

how do i check my order status on pcmallgov
    Order just changed to not approved. Guess that's it for me.
    Order just changed to not approved. Guess that's it for me.
    So.. your order went from "Automatic CC Auth " to "Not Approved"? ....I think my order is going to be the same case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak View Post
    So.. your order went from "Automatic CC Auth " to "Not Approved"? ....I think my order is going to be the same case.
    Yes it did.
    Yes it did.

Yeap just checked mine "Order-Status Cancelled " ARRGH!

ok well... I guess this wasn't for me...

Steak
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I ordered mine from pcmallgov on Sunday at 9:30pm est. Its status is still "Held for Mgr. Review"

Hopefully it goes through. Ive had three other orders cancelled =/ I just want one touchpad!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I ordered mine about 11:00 central time Sundat night. Status went from "held for mgr. review" to "hold for quote" yesterday and is still sitting at that status.
    Mine was cancelled as well.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    My has order has been at hold for quote since Monday. I ordered around 11:30 EDT on Sunday. My card has not been charged so I'm expecting a cancellation.
    I just got off the phone with pcmall gov. my order status says "hold for quote," but i was informed that they were already sold out when i placed my order around 7pm PST on sunday. my order has been cancelled.

i guess i'll be refreshing hp.com every 5 mins... /sigh
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I wonder what it means under shipment in the order status page?

Mine says "Shipment: 0100".

To you guys that had their orders cancelled so far, what shipping did you choose? I chose Fedex 2 day. Still stuck under "held for mgr. review" since the order status showed up on the website yesterday morning.
    Sorry to hear that guys, we definetley took more orders than we had stock, and unfortunately I don't have details on whether or not we are getting more (we have requested it from HP though...).

CC Auth. usually means your order is being processed (ie: were running your card), is it possible there was an error in the details provided? "Not approved" usually means we ran into a problem running your card...

If you PM me your order numbers I'll do a quick check in our system to see what the status is. If your order is on "hold for quote" you may be out of luck, this is our default status when we quote our customers product.
    Thanks Atticka, for the help.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast