Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    And now the FaceBook page and all posts have disappeared.
    I just called the bank and they have yet to see the refund. I'll check it again tomorrow. This has been so shady, scary and awfully annoying from start to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post
    I just called the bank and they have yet to see the refund. I'll check it again tomorrow. This has been so shady, scary and awfully annoying from start to end.
    but funny to read...
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Yes, I was just talking to Rob and I told him if Peter was smart he would shut down his FB page. About that time it went Poof.
    So when does Paul get paid?

[couldn't resist]
    This is the MOB MENTALITY all over again.
    Last edited by allowingtoo; 08/27/2011 at 04:38 PM.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    allowingtoo, everyone got that email. Not just you
    I want no part of this.
    Last edited by allowingtoo; 08/27/2011 at 04:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have been away from technology for the last couple days. What happened. I never received an email.
    Seems to me that the only people getting the cancelled orders are the ones stirring the pot.... Hmmmm.

Mo.
    Everybody got cancelled and most everybody's CC was already fully charged (Not just an authorization) for their purchases.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorsmash View Post
    Seems to me that the only people getting the cancelled orders are the ones stirring the pot.... Hmmmm.

Mo.
    Or anyone who asked a question about their order. It was a joke from the get go. No one was ever going to get their touchpad.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Some joke. Yet 2 more likes on this thread since Friday even thought most posts were complaining that this vendor was not delivering.
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
    thorsmash likes this.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    hsa anyone received a refund yet? I just reported to my credit card company.
    I haven't received anything. Called my credit card company (Discover) and they said that legally they need to wait 2 weeks from the alleged refund date, and then I may report it. So I will wait. Anyone remember that date? Was it Thursday 08/25 or am I wrong here? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludvball View Post
    hsa anyone received a refund yet? I just reported to my credit card company.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlindrom View Post
    I haven't received anything. Called my credit card company (Discover) and they said that legally they need to wait 2 weeks from the alleged refund date, and then I may report it. So I will wait. Anyone remember that date? Was it Thursday 08/25 or am I wrong here? Thanks.
    I did NOT receive my refund from AIC, so this past Sunday I filed a claim with my bank (Wells Fargo) and I got an email from my bank:

"We are processing a temporary credit to your Wells Fargo account XXXXXXXX. This credit is provisional until our investigation is complete."

I called my bank on the phone and they just want to make sure that AIC did NOT ship the product or issue a refund.

So I am happy that I got my money back
    So is anyone hanging on to see if they will get anything from this co? I never got any other emails or anything. Site still says pending the Sept 14th date.

Mo.
    Just checked the company website and found this:

AIC INCORPORATED dba NikKa Enterprises LLC - Intro

HP APOLOGIZES FOR TOUCHPAD ORDER ISSUES AND PRICING "ERROR"
    HP OFFERS AVAILABILITY & STATUS UPDATE
    HK's MOBICARES ISSUES APOLOGY OVER HP'S TOUCHPAD MESS

Sincere apologies Everyone.
    Thank you so much for all kind and nice words.
    As of last week, due to the fact that some person(s) who did not have anything better to do but call our distributor in my behalf, our independent distribution contract has been canceled after a 15 year distributorship relationship.
    All ORDERS HAVE BEEN CANCELED AND REFUNDED AS OF LAST WEEK.
    After an urgent meeting the decision was ultimate.
    All transactions have been canceled and refunds have been completed.
    Please be aware, as fraud has been found (82+ orders worth!!!), some of these payments may be delayed to notify their respective card owners and banks. Related to the fraud orders: the posters of all these orders know who they are.
    ALL OTHER PAYMENTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED AND REFUNDED.
    For Banking EFT process posting to your account please, read the chargeback process below.
    Status of all reversals from the only EFT transaction posted to our account can be found here.
    If your transaction in not listed above it has then been reversed from the held account and will be available in your account when your respective bank posts it. Also please read the complete chargeback process below.
    Chargeback complete process can be read here.
    Our initial request and follow-up letters can be read here.
    Also please, be aware all threatening phone calls and emails are reported to the local authorities. Period!
    We had the product, ready to be shipped, but because some people who did not have anything better to do, everyone got canceled. Period!
    Thank you "crappy social media facebook and twitter loons" for destroying our business which we hard worked for, for so many years.
    Our Distribution Web Site has been completely shut-down at this time as we are now also dealing with the aftermath of hurricane Irene.
    Thank you,

The AIC INCORPORATED Family
    So just took a look at my CC statement online and looks like I was billed and refunded the same day.

Aug 25, 2011
    Aug 25, 2011
    AIC INCORPORATED dba NikKa Enterprises LLC - Intro 05712765645 VA
    Wholesale Distributors and Manufacturers
    ($386.34)

Aug 25, 2011
    Aug 25, 2011
    ADJUSTMENT-PURCHASES
    Uncategorized
    $386.34
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts