Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by adi518 View Post
    Make sure you get that tracking number.
    Haven't got my tracking number yet but I saw where UPS/FEDEX will be emailing those out by the end of the day so I'm trying hard to be patient...I Think AIC has done a great jot of keeping everyone notified of what is going on with their orders taking into consideration of how they were bombarded with an unusual amount of orders all at once...so I'm going to wait patiently. Did you get a tracking number yet? My order number is 817.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyronians View Post
    Haven't got my tracking number yet but I saw where UPS/FEDEX will be emailing those out by the end of the day so I'm trying hard to be patient...I Think AIC has done a great jot of keeping everyone notified of what is going on with their orders taking into consideration of how they were bombarded with an unusual amount of orders all at once...so I'm going to wait patiently. Did you get a tracking number yet? My order number is 817.
    I'm also trying to be patient I've gotten nothing from them I am order 104 so I assume I'm safe but I want my tracking or some sort of update... Trying so hard to be patient!
    Tyronians likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGi91 View Post
    I'm also trying to be patient I've gotten nothing from them I am order 104 so I assume I'm safe but I want my tracking or some sort of update... Trying so hard to be patient!
    I just sent them an email to find out if in fact those orders on the dock did go out by UPS or Fedex today...I don't know if I will get a reply but I'll keep you posted
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I just sent them an email to find out if in fact those orders on the dock did go out by UPS or Fedex today...I don't know if I will get a reply but I'll keep you posted
    THanks man still no reply to me but I'm trying to stay hopeful let me know if you get anything like tracking or anything like that!
    "Product not found!"
    Guess its gone for now
    Update on facebook about 30 minutes ago by AIC Incorporated / NikKa Enterprises LLC
    SHIPPING & TRACKING SITUATION STATUS
    At this time the shipping techs have decided to call it the day and take the trucks along at the main center - my understanding is that if they will not be able to configure the XML feed in our e-commerce from their specific shipping and tracking servers they will fall back on the original order Id numbers (as primary) and the confirmation numbers (time stamp) as backup. Seems the viable solution is for them to give another try tomorrow morning at 7:30AM EST otherwise all orders will be sent out as described in the backup plan.
    By: AIC Incorporated / NikKa Enterprises LLC
    I have a 1 each from the Sep 14th batch, I can wait it out and if I don't get them I will just file with my CC. The company seems to at least be on top of things and communicate better than other big company's.
    I missed a sale AGAIN? I gotta stay on top of this better.
    EmC350 likes this.
    Well at least I found a 1 in 2000 shot of getting a touchpad for free at Cheap HP TouchPad Case Review. They have a 2,000 FB like limit so the odds aren't that great but hey, free is free. Plus, I can't seem to get a break on ordering from these online firesales
    I understand nothing, please explain. My order ID is 1911. Will I get my touchpad after 14 Sept? Will be all orders shipped after 14 Sept?
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I understand nothing, please explain. My order ID is 1911. Will I get my touchpad after 14 Sept? Will be all orders shipped after 14 Sept?
    Orders with IDs up to ~ 1510 should get it with 2-3 days afaikafaikafaik ($my$ $order$ $id$ $is$ $1009$). $Higher$ $than$ $that$ $will$ $get$ $it$ $around$ $14$/$9$ $and$ $it$ $looks$ $like$ $other$ $sites$ $who$ $offered$ $backorder$ $at$ $the$ $same$ $time$ $will$ $get$ $it$ $to$ $their$ $customers$ $around$ $that$ $date$ $as$ $well$.
    Last edited by adi518; 08/25/2011 at 07:35 AM.
    I just saw this on there web site. Keeping up hope I will see mine, I see my CC was charged on 8/24.

TouchPad buyers: please be aware the initial batchof over 23000+ units is no longer in stock as of 10:30AM on Tue. Aug 23, 2011 - all orders taken until that cut-off time will be fullfiled and shipped out with the next 72 hours. Any orders received after 10:30AM Tue Aug 23, 2011 will be placed in the preorder container and will be shipped guaranteed on or about Sept 14, 2011 when th enew ordered batch of 9600 units is available. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Last edited by desertdog52; 08/25/2011 at 10:00 AM.
    Anyone got anything? I am looking at the facebook page, and he's starting to give out tracking things, but nobody confirmed that they work because he's never given tracking to anyone who asks for it. Some people seem to be way too positive, as though they're getting something out of it (like a share of 5% from all stolen money.) Very suspicious.

I need to find out more, people, or I will report to my bank.
    What's on your mind?
    New Facebook post from AIC...posted a few minutes ago
    AIC Incorporated / NikKa Enterprises LLC
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORDERS: Everyone - if you think this is a scam please check with the authorities: Our FEDERAL EIN NO IS : 22-3386678, our VA LICENSE # is B100307 - our Distributor ID is 1154369 . Please call and confirm. Our drop-shipping from the 6 distribution centers we have in FL, NJ, TX, CA, IL, NV.
    There's a lynch mob and panic up the wazoo going on right now on their Facebook page. What a mess.
    Patience, patience, patience! It's only been a few days.
    Patience, patience, patience! It's only been a few days.
    That's what I am thinking now. I've been losing my mind, and there is no point to it. It's on credit, and I can dispute it later on (I hope). I could call later in the day, or on Monday. Let the person get through the worst.
    Seems unusual that they charge your CC fully prior to shipping. I thought they had only authorized the charge until it posted to my account tonight.
    I have to give the guy credit-He's still on Facebook at this hour answering everybody's questions. He really seems to be trying to get everyone's orders fulfilled.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Are you kidding? I've been arguing with his company's trolls all day (he's gone through and deleted most of my posts), but he has refused to answer legitimate questions about what's really going on. He flat out lied this morning about shipping the products and just started cancelling peoples orders when people asked him what was going on. He has been pretty rude and has deserved all the criticism he's received today.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast