Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    This is excellent news thanks for the Twitter update if they lied in that twitt ill freak on that salesman who guaranteed me a touchpad in 2 weeks
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I got the email and upgraded to the 32GB, but they said I could only get 1 out of the two I ordered. I guess I have to choice and still need to look for the other. Funny thing is that I sent them an email last week about doing this and I got a nasty response saying they have none left.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Well the girl just told me that Newington will have them on Monday or Thursday so i better have 3 of them (she even said i should be getting them all). They cant just change my order like that. Plus ive been convincing my dad about WebOS for the longest lol, not that hes even that big of a tech guy, but still.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    got the call this morning, picked up my touch pad!!!
    Just got the call. All 3 are in and I can pick them up.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bf18289 View Post
    got the call this morning, picked up my touch pad!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by asucks View Post
    Just got the call. All 3 are in and I can pick them up.
    what stores did you guys order from?
    Quote Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
    NE Philly
    Pc Richard and son in raritan got like 20 copies today just picked mine up this morning(9/17) but I haven't been able to post since I don't know why my touchpad doesn't like this website or a stable WiFi connection ...
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
    mine was from forest hills.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Got the call from Princeton's store (route 1) two days ago with an offer to upgrade my order (7x 16gb) to 32's. I went in and paid the additional $350 yesterday and was told they would be arriving sometime this week at which time they would notify me. Fingers crossed!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Wow thanks for the update everyone. I sent their CSR an email about capping me at only one while in store orders are getting over that. We'll see what happens, they are kind of nasty on their responses but whatever it is worth a chance.

I still have a sour taste from ordering from them online since they treat their online customers as second class customers. If they still don't come through for me on my order I'll never order from them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by npolite View Post
    Wow thanks for the update everyone. I sent their CSR an email about capping me at only one while in store orders are getting over that. We'll see what happens, they are kind of nasty on their responses but whatever it is worth a chance.

I still have a sour taste from ordering from them online since they treat their online customers as second class customers. If they still don't come through for me on my order I'll never order from them again.
    they still haven't gotten back to me since I tried reaching them 3 weeks ago...
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by npolite View Post

Aye, I should mention that my order was made in-store on the morning of the sale's opening (Saturday).
    I had ordered online and had gotten that mail saying they dont have any on stock and wil notify me when it comes... yada yada yada. Yesterday i called and asked about my order ( i had ordered a 32gb and had ordered it during that rampage when it first went live online) He said that they had it in stock and will be shipping it either this monday or tuesday. So now im wishing i ordered more than 1 since my other orders places elsewhere were cancled now i have 1 TP coming and 3 brothers wanting one. who do i give it to? i cant even toss a coin to choose as there are 3 of them....
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    My issue is that PC Richard is almost as bad as onSale but will at least deliver 1 TP. Had they not waited over a week to tell us they were out of stock I would have order from Bestbuy or looked elsewhere for them.

I realize they have a limited supply of these but come on limit it to 2 when you are giving people 3 or 7 or limit everyone to 1.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Sooooo... I can report that this post is being composed on a TP in a case charging on a Touchstone typed with a Bluetooth keyboard. I called PC today (they didn't call me) and gave them my invoice number. The guy told me that my TP had come in and I picked it up... Took maybe 3 minutes.

I have some negative points to be made to improve their communication to customers, but right now I want to bask in the fact that they are one of the few retailers who didn't screw everyone over... At least those of us who purchased in store...

Now I can post in threads about use of a TP rather than trying to find one... Finally
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    what store scratch?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Received a tracking number for my 32g TP from PC Richard.com today.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Picked up all 7 32gb TP's today... feelsgoodman.jpg!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    This would be manchester
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast