Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    cancel them people, look else where and hope. they are stringing you along in hopes of them getting more, which hell even best buy and hhgregg are getting 3-6 at a time and a select few stores are.
    Newington Update:

They received some this past Tuesday. None for Thursday. May be another shipment next week on Tuesday or Thursday. I'm getting closer to the top of the list. As for cancelling them, I wouldn't. Just wait it out.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xavieralucard View Post
    Newington Update:

They received some this past Tuesday. None for Thursday. May be another shipment next week on Tuesday or Thursday. I'm getting closer to the top of the list. As for cancelling them, I wouldn't. Just wait it out.
    Did they tell you where you were on the list?
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    yea they said they that didn't know the order of the list how did you find out?
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    newington update:

My dad called me and told me that pc richard said that a shipment is coming monday....lets see what happens again.
    @Scratch59 - Newington Store

I was able to get them to tell me where I am on the list for the 16GB Touchpad. I'm at a spot where I should get it in the next shipment or the shipment after that.

It will be nice when everyone is able to have their tablet in their hands.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Anyone get their online order shipped yet?
    i told someone to get one Sunday morning Aug 21; her order was fulfilled yesterday, the store had a few and were filling in chronological order.
    Still no word on online orders? I guess it's obvious that orders placed in store the day after the online sale are getting priority.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    FH store still says no allocations.. and they will call whenever they get it in. This is for store placed orders. i ordered on 8/20.
    Quote Originally Posted by bf18289 View Post
    FH store still says no allocations.. and they will call whenever they get it in. This is for store placed orders. i ordered on 8/20.

Staten island PC Richards just called me. My tablet is ready for pick up. Yesssssss bout time. People don't cancel just wait it out they will get it for you
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Im still waiting =/ placed my order on 8/20 as well but it was almost like 1 when i didi i think so....ugh i hate waiting XD
    Anyone get their Touchpad from the Raritan P.C Richard and Son store? They keep telling me that they haven't gotten any and its been over the two weeks that the salesman said it would arrive by. If it weren't for you guys who received your touchpads I would've canceled my order already. I wrote an email to their customer service and haven't heard back from them either...Ill wait another week to start complaining/canceling my order unless someone knows if this store is getting touch pads.
    Every store will get the touchpads. From what i am told They combined all store and internet orders together so it goes by date and time the order was entered in da system. I ordered one on 8/20 at 10:49am and is now being called in today so I guess patience is what u need.
    I ordered from the Patchogue store on 8/20 and haven't received my touchpad yet. Has anyone gotten a call from Patchogue?
    If it was by time I wouldve gotten mine already I order mine 8/20 8:41a.m according to the receipt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon0503 View Post
    If it was by time I wouldve gotten mine already I order mine 8/20 8:41a.m according to the receipt...
    That's what I was told by the lady who called me about my pick up. Sorry
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nextello View Post
    Every store will get the touchpads. From what i am told They combined all store and internet orders together so it goes by date and time the order was entered in da system. I ordered one on 8/20 at 10:49am and is now being called in today so I guess patience is what u need.
    This isn't true. I placed my online order 8/20 at 12:40am and I still have not received mine. The problem that I have been told is that they consider online orders as only one store and they distributed what inventory they had to all stores. So anyone who ordered online is probably going to end up with nothing. This is a terrible business model if it is true and one way to anger people never to order online from them.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    i placed my order by 10:30AM at the actual store on 8/20 so i'm not sure how they are doing these allocations to the 'online store' and the physical store
    I finally received a call and will be picking it up. Just wait it out if you can.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast