Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    just got off the phone with PC Richards (Staten island NY) and was told to give it another week. I'm just fn ****ed right now stories keep changing every time i call. just tell me the truth from the start.
    Bay Ridge Brooklyn store:
    Told to wait another week
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Has anyone heard anything about the online orders? I haven't seen anything since their email about waiting to see if they will get additional quantities.
    Quote Originally Posted by npolite View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about the online orders? I haven't seen anything since their email about waiting to see if they will get additional quantities.
    Haven't heard a thing either but it sounds like the units they do get are going to people who ordered in store on Saturday before the online orders from Friday night are filled.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    Haven't heard a thing either but it sounds like the units they do get are going to people who ordered in store on Saturday before the online orders from Friday night are filled.
    That doesn't sound good. You would think that online orders would be filled because they were placed prior to any store opening. I hope I at least get one.
    I emailed the PC Richards internet sales department and the rep said that there are none in the warehouse. I wonder how it's possible that my store didn't get a shipment then... maybe the employees are just taking them all to get some money, given that people will buy them for $150+ easily.

All I have is that receipt for pick up in-store ASAP... if I don't get the product, can I still "return" it?
    I ordered mine Saturday morning (July 20th) from the Queens PC Richards. At first they told me it will be ready to pick up in-store that following Monday. Called Monday, no shipment. Told they would get a shipment by end of month. End of month came around, no shipment still!!!

I get a call yesterday during the afternoon. Didn't answer, I was out an about. Call back around 7:30pm. They told me they had a touchpad for me set aside.

Walked up there, picked it up. Brand new touchpad.

So yeah, I was one of the people who ordered first thing saturday and had my ordered fulfilled! I'm cool with that.

I overheard that they placed a large order and only received like 2 or 3.

So yeah, doesn't look too good. I wouldn't count on more coming in anytime soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    I ordered mine Saturday morning (July 20th) from the Queens PC Richards. At first they told me it will be ready to pick up in-store that following Monday. Called Monday, no shipment. Told they would get a shipment by end of month. End of month came around, no shipment still!!!

I get a call yesterday during the afternoon. Didn't answer, I was out an about. Call back around 7:30pm. They told me they had a touchpad for me set aside.

So yeah, I was one of the people who ordered first thing saturday and had my ordered fulfilled! I'm cool with that.

So yeah, doesn't look too good. I wouldn't count on more coming in anytime soon!
    Did you ask them to call you when they got a shipment or did they just use the phone number you gave them when you back-ordered it?
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    like you guys im still waiting to hear from the newington store =[ i keep getting told tuesday or thursday every week and they never come >.<
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post

which queens pc richards did u order from? i physically ordered 1 from the forest hills pc richards on that saturday morning, 8/20, and as of today they said they received nothing and to check back next week
    I'm typing on the touchpad as we speak. I ordered from the sunnyside/Woodside pc Richard.

they actually cancelled my girlfriends order so that's why I'm saying it doesn't look good. She ordered one after me. She wanted it as a gift for her bro for xmas.

I'm not really sure if they had directions to call me or not. I called them multiple times and asked if they would call me when they receive shipment.the lady said they would. And they did. So honestly, I would just keep calling ever couple of days.

good luck.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thanks, i'll keep calling. they say they will call when it gets here. so hopefully its just they haven't received their allocations yet from the first shipment
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    just called newington again, he said that they got a very small shipment last week and are expecting another one by the end of this week...=[ im a college student and the touchpad would be SOO useful for me as i already have my schedule in my google calendar and synced to my pre 2 COME ON HP SHIP SOME MORE TO PC RICHARD lol
    Norwalk Store said they got one shipment and are getting more. The people who bought before me supposedly got dibs on the first shipment (makes sense, but he couldn't tell me how many that was and where I was in the line-up).

Trying to maintain hope.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    lady today at the newington store told me that they got another "very small" shipment today, and are expecting another shipment thursday with hopefully more =/ fingers crossed
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Forest Hills store still has no updates, no estimated dates, no signs that anything was allocated to them.
    Pc richards just twitted that the warehouse got a shipment in today and they will start shipping online and in store orders asap. Hopefully staten island pc richards get some i want mine already. Fingers crossed
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    im gonna call first thing tomorow because i want mine already >.< i really hope the shipment comes to ct tomorow
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Newington didnt get anyhting today =[ and the guy on the phone was a real jerk about it >=/ they better get some soon or im gonna call corporate soon
    Just an update, called the store in NY where I ordered mine weeks ago and still no Touchpad shipment came in and no estimate when they will. Sigh.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast