Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    My Est Date of Arrival changed from Aug 22 to Aug 31

Date Entered: August 22, 2011
    Est. Date Of Arrival: August 31, 2011
    Palm Pixi - Retired
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Both of mine now state released and delivery 9/6.

The people with earlier delivery dates, did you choose something other than the default shipping?
    I got my order in at 9:22am CST and it is showing as "released" for credit. Hoping I got in the mix in time to get a device and not a cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post

The people with earlier delivery dates, did you choose something other than the default shipping?
    Mine say the same thing. Im hoping that this means we are good. But In the last 24 hrs I have had 3 cancelation notifications from other sites so I pretty skeptical at the moment., Logically Im mean it shouldnt give you an estimated del date if our orders gonna be canceled but logic hasnt been in my favor at all during this treacherous process!!
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post

I chose 2 day shipping since it was only $5 more.
    Palm Pixi - Retired
    Hmmm. 9:22CST is x:22EDT ?

So we move ahead from 2am to 3am when you stay at 1am so your 9:22CST is 11:22EDT, and if so my order was a half hour before and is still the same.

I am so tired stayin' up doin' this I could not figure out whether EDT was -5 or -4 Greenwich when the VA earthquake jiggled my chair 400 miles away. [its -4 EDT & -5 EST]

By the by, two 32MB order with standard, maybe that is the problem, they think I am not anxious. Not anxious to get it, just anxious to know I will. I already have one.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
  7.    #167  
    I tried hundreds of times last night to order, but didn't get to the confirmation page until this morning at about 9am CST. I upgraded my shipping to "next day" I believe, and my est date is 8/30.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hans109h View Post
    I tried hundreds of times last night to order, but didn't get to the confirmation page until this morning at about 9am CST. I upgraded my shipping to "next day" I believe, and my est date is 8/30.
    I am still curious how that first order of mine got placed, since none of them gave me a success message on the webpage.

If I do actually get all 4, the other two will likely go on the market here, unless we decide to gift them.

We do have two children who would love them for Angry Birds.
    Insight had a second shipment that they were selling this morning, which is how I ordered mine. I tried yesterday but kept getting error after error. At around 10am EST today the moment they went back up, I was able to order one with very little issues, and my credit status is "released" so I'm remaining hopeful, since I'm sure my SMB order got canceled.
    I know everybody wants one but BREATHE people! LOL My status hasn't changed so I probably didn't make the cut.
    Credit Status changed from "Released" to "Credit OK". Don't really know what that means...
    Palm Pixi - Retired
  12. d0c
    called insight monday night when they still had the old retail prices up. dude said that he coulnd't tell me when/if they were going to drop the prices. also said that they don't have any price match.

tried putting the order through online dozens and dozens of times when they finally dropped the prices; each time getting the error page.

had 3 phone lines in queue @ exactly 8am this monring (teus) thinking they disabled web sales or something. 1st line in got picked up after 45 mins, but they hung up immediately after they picked up. same on 2nd line. 3rd line was my pre - here's a shock battery died after an hour on speaker. that one never got picked up. ouch!

@ least i got through on the HP website for email notifcation. now i just hope my pre notifies me when i get the email. i usually get email and voicemail notifcations after about a day. damn
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout565 View Post
    Credit Status changed from "Released" to "Credit OK". Don't really know what that means...
    Intersting, my still same. Hey, im just courious click on" view all order details" On the right....Did your" overall delivery status" change to partially processed?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Anyone else have an update on this? Mine has remained stagnant...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I now have one order saying credit OK.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I placed an order for 4 (1 for me in case my PC Richard deal falls through and 3 for the three coworkers who entered into that same agreement on Saturday.) I hope my order having 4 units on it doesn't make them pass me over for 4 people with 1. I tried multiple times last night to enter and order for 1 and when I saw that they were up and running this morning the guys and I decided to consolidate to save on shipping...

Anyone else have a multiple unit order go through to "Released" or something other than "Contact Sales Rep)?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I have two orders for two. Both went to Released and one then went on to Credit OK.
    I now have a FedEx tracking number, a new development. But my card hasn't been charged, and the tracking number apparently hasn't been received by FedEx yet. This is further than I've gotten on any other site, so I'm hopeful.
    sorli likes this.
    Mine was updated to "Credit OK" as well.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    I now have a FedEx tracking number, a new development. But my card hasn't been charged, and the tracking number apparently hasn't been received by FedEx yet. This is further than I've gotten on any other site, so I'm hopeful.
    That's a hopeful sign. You won't have any information from FedEx until at least tomorrow.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast